• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa - 6th Sept 2012 (very long, sorry!)

05-12-12 - Oh baby. Has it really been three months?! It feels like an eternity. I'm really not coping without you today my sweetheart. :cry:

12-01-13 - My heart aches for you my baby. How can this still hurt so much? :cry: You were so much more than a rabbit to me, you were almost human in your personality, you were my bestest friend and I want you back so much.

04-02-13 - Oh sweetheart, I miss you so much. The other three just had a crunchie and it suddenly made me remember how crazy you used to go for them, the way you'd run round the room with your 'prize', floppy ears flopping up and down with your enthusiasm and excitement. I miss you, so much that it hurts to breathe.

08-02-13 - Oh munchkin, I'm so sorry I failed you. :cry:

05-03-13 - Oh baby. :cry: Six months on and I still miss you so, so much. This time six months ago I was whispering into your poorly ears and telling you how much I loved you... love you. Been potting up your pretty rose today and tidying your grave. It hurts so much to think of you down there. I'll always love you, will never forget you. Xx

Last edited:
Been a year, can't believe it. Miss you everyday. Give anything for a cuddle with my beautiful boy.

Ah he was absolutely adorable. I wish you could have another cuddle too. It's so upsetting having a little fluffy taken from us. He was a very special little bun and was lucky to have such a loving and caring owner.

Hope your other two are giving you lots of cuddles and kisses.

Thank you :(

Ah he was absolutely adorable. I wish you could have another cuddle too. It's so upsetting having a little fluffy taken from us. He was a very special little bun and was lucky to have such a loving and caring owner.

Hope your other two are giving you lots of cuddles and kisses.

I'm not at home at the moment, I'm in Malta :( I'm sure they're guilt tripping my mum into giving them lots of treats.

Thank you :(

I'm not at home at the moment, I'm in Malta :( I'm sure they're guilt tripping my mum into giving them lots of treats.

Oh dear two fat bunnies when you get back. Hope you're having a good holiday. xx

Thank you all, am home now. Other three are not very pleased with me and have been sulking :cry: Even after treats.

I've been thinking of Mischa today. I can't believe it's been a year either.

Big hugs Elena xxx

Thank you Deb, thinking of Timmy too :(

Back