• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa - 6th Sept 2012 (very long, sorry!)

Thank you, it means a lot to know there are people who don't think I'm daft for feeling this way about a rabbit, a very special rabbit. i haven't done any #rememberingMischa posts today yet. It's http://twitter.com/mischa_bun if anyone wants to look.

Thinking of you Elena. My world went topsy turvy when I lost Fay, I didn't cope at all and spent all day crying and listening to sad songs that made me think of her. :cry::cry: I remember feeling dazed for a few weeks, but especially in that first week. It felt like the most beautiful dream had come to an end :cry: You will never, ever forget Mischa, a bunny like that will always have a special place in your heart. In time you will be reminded of happy times, little foibles and little things he used to do, and instead of it hurting, you will be able to smile. I mean it still hurts, hurts that they are not with you anymore and that you can't see or touch or smell them but the pain and intensity of it lessens and you can smile at the happy times you shared together and know that he had a happy life with you and with Mini. xx

I don't think we ever consciously want to consider our feelings for one of our bunnies to be greater than that for any others, but there are those who reach into our hearts just that little more. It may be that we have shared something special with them or even been drawn closer to them getting them through a patch of bad health.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry always seems to have the right words:

"If I search among my memories for those whose taste is lasting, if I write the balance sheet of the moments that truly counted, I surely find those that no fortune could have bought me. You cannot buy the friendship of a companion bound to you forever by ordeals endured together.”

Sleep tight Mischa.:cry:

I don't think we ever consciously want to consider our feelings for one of our bunnies to be greater than that for any others, but there are those who reach into our hearts just that little more. It may be that we have shared something special with them or even been drawn closer to them getting them through a patch of bad health.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry always seems to have the right words:

"If I search among my memories for those whose taste is lasting, if I write the balance sheet of the moments that truly counted, I surely find those that no fortune could have bought me. You cannot buy the friendship of a companion bound to you forever by ordeals endured together.”

Sleep tight Mischa.:cry:

That's lovely. Thank you.

My dearest boy, I still miss you so much. It's been a month and not a day goes by when I don't think about you and shed a tear. I can't believe it's only been a month since I cuddled you and whispered into your poorly ears and told you just how much I love you. I feel like my entire life has changed. I'm so sorry I failed you.

My dearest boy, I still miss you so much. It's been a month and not a day goes by when I don't think about you and shed a tear. I can't believe it's only been a month since I cuddled you and whispered into your poorly ears and told you just how much I love you. I feel like my entire life has changed. I'm so sorry I failed you.

Thinking of you as your remember and miss so much your special boy. xxx

(((hugs)))) you didn't fail him. You were a wonderful bunny mum to him and you did everything you could. If only there were more folks like you in the world, it would be a much better place xxx

I find myself in tears reading the wonderful tribute to Mischa what a gorgeous and special character he was :(

Binky free forever at the Bridge handsome Mischa xxxxxxxxx

His special box

CD7C0652-3BA3-47E8-B291-AB2978BF0469-796-0000002B3FBE3BA7.jpg

Last edited:
Back