• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minka not good!! Awaiting vets appointment!! :( U/D Quick question

Minka is back to her normal self now :) She's eating really well and being typically hormonal :D

I've finished giving her the fibreplex now as everything is back as it should be. Can I use it again in the event that this may happen again?

:wave: I keep some in as an "just in case" and my vet said it is OK. Just check with your vet to be on the safe side but you can buy it without prescription.

If it becomes a regular problem then you should really get some tests done to get them checked out.

I know that the one I give it too has teeth problems and has a sensitive tummy sometimes so he is OK to give it to (he has previously had tests that came back all clear). If it were my other one I would get her checked out before giving it to her as she is never a problem.

Always best to check with your vet I think.

Back