• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo: on behalf of Alice from Windwhistle warren

bunlover

Warren Veteran
i couldnt find a rainbow bridge for you milo and i know your mummy is devastated so felt having met you i would like to leave my own tribute to a wonderful buny.

Milo.... a very freindly bunny, who was very proud of the rescue work alice does, you always hopped around the others to make sure everyone was ok and if a bun looked sad yoiu would sit by thier hutch and say hello just to cheer them up, you had a very cheeky special personality, i know when we visited (mum and i) we found you sneaking extra dinner out of a bag of food, not because we had left it open but because you nibbled a hole in the side!!! so we gave you some extra anyway, im sure that anyone who met you would have been smiling as it was the reaction you provoked in fact you reminded me more of a puppy that a rabbit in your mannerisms, i know you will be deeply missed.

it is with sad regret that mid august Alice had to make teh saddest decision any pet owner ever makes and have you put to sleep due to contracting myxi although you were vaccinated you came down very very hard and were in pain, i knoow you are no longer in pain and are looking down from rainbow bridge making all the other buns there happy adn welcome.

binky free Milo. xx

for the others who missed the link
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=192624&highlight=milo+myxomatosis

Last edited:
mum is having problems with her computer connection and log in to ru so she has asked me to post on her behalf

sdf76:I am sorry to have not been in touch sooner Alice, and was so shocked to hear about Milo,I am so sorry for your loss Alice. Milo had the best life a rabbit could possibly want. He was so loved and cared for but had his freedom and the company of his warren of rescue buns. Such a lovely little character- I know you must be heartbroken. He had the most wonderful life with you- the perfect rabbit life. Binky free at Rainbow Bridge Miloxxxx sue

Back