• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Might be a stupid question but.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you find this thread was started with me in mind, and I'll say what I like on which ever thread I like you do not control me. I'm making my point just like everyone else, and I'm not going to stop just because of you.

I can see why people are upset by my cooments, but like I've said it a free world and I'll do and say what I like.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

...and not care how much damage you do to the animals in the process, eh?

One word: SELFISH.

Haven't followed your story but it's pretty clear from your comments.

my animals are happy and healthy, I have never done anything to hurt my animals and never will.

ffs you rehome one rabbit and one pair of guinea pigs and all of a sudden everyone thinks your the worst person in the world. well think what you damn well like, I don;t care for you opinions, like none of you care for mine.

What damage is she doing to the animls exactly. How many more times does vikki have to say she rehomend Theo because he was a big bun she did't have space for, she did the right the, being selfsih would have been to keep him:?

She has clearly admitted the guinea pigs where a mistake she should never have made and has learned from it.

Her money worries she had where resolved and she has the extra support nd help from her mum so i see no damage she's doing personnaly:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back