• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia's diary

I am going on holiday in two weeks! I am going to somewhere called Cattery for two nights :D

Jo said I will get lots of fusses there and i'm allowed to take my two favourite mousies with me and my fleece blanky (she also said she is quite looking forward to 2 nights uninterrupted sleep. She's so ungrateful, if it wasn't for me she'd sleep right through 5 am playtime :roll:)

Hello Mia! This Cattery place should be exciting - hope you manage to take a couple of holiday snaps. Take good care of mousies - after all, they are what keep you and Jo entertained on your 5 am frollicks!
Have you ventured outside again? - you'll be able to help Jo with the gardening. Make sure she doesn't sit on that lounger thing: if she looks too comfortable, just jump on her and that should get her going again. x

Yes I am sat outside now, i like to sit under the cherry tree so I can watch the birdies on the feeder. I went out the front this week and thought I'd take a stroll down the road but I only got two houses away before I got carried home :oops:

I'm still only allowed out when jo is home though, and don't worry about her lounging. She is not allowed to sit or lie anywhere without me being on her lap ;)

Yes, we are always brought in when Barb goes out, and the cat flap gets locked. Don't think it's fair but she says she doesn't trust us not to get into trouble.:roll: She always locks us in at night as well, but I suppose that makes sense (although it does interfere with my hunting).

Oh dear Babsie, I am in the dog or should that be cat house?!

Sometimes I pop into next doors garden which I like to think of as my en-suite bathroom facility ;)
So yesterday when Jo saw me sat on the fence at 6 she thought I was just going next door, and hadn't realised I was going off exploring. Admittedly I lost track of time a bit and didn't get home till nearly half eleven but I got a right telling off "where have you been? I've been worried sick, I thought you were dead in a ditch etc etc"
There was more but I was really quite hungry and tired after my adventuring so tucked into my dinner and settled down for a nap whilst she was still going on and on. Apparently today I am going to be watched very closely and if I even try to leave the garden I will be confined to barracks as punishment for going awol.

Also, her bunny is mean and chases me sometimes but other than that all is well :)

Love to you and Shaolin but not that other cat, Mia x

Hello Mia - it's Shaolin here. First of all, I'm so proud of you getting out and about more. You must be careful (and a tad crafty) though if your portaloo is over the fence. A quick glance both ways, keep close to the ground, try to keep out of view of their windows and ... well, you know. Then follow same procedure in reverse. Deny all knowledge, of course, if there is an angry knock on the door.

Please don't disappear like this - it isn't fair on Jo, who has to sit and wait for you to come home. You know how women worry ... yes, I know, I know, they get things out of proportion. Remember how I told you I disappeared for 3 wks - Babsie lost a stone in weight and became a nervous wreck . . . so just be more considerate ... and very careful, particularly if you leave in a rush and forget your satnav. Certainly not worth being confined to quarters just for the sake of a bit of showing off - you might lose first dibs on that comfy lap. x
PS That other cat has been so naughty. Barb has threatened to put her on a leash if she carries on hunting! Would serve her right. x

I have just attempted to get back in the good books by being noisily sick behind the sofa. :D

You can tell that Bella that she doesn't frighten me now I am a big brave adventurer, although I am currently having a little lap snooze rather than exploring
4fc1a231c0f13b7f5d37c7a09535a5c7_zpseglr3vat.jpg

Pfffttt Think you're clever don't you. Being sick behind the sofa involves no skill at all. Now, being sick so that a foot stepping out of bed steps into the middle of it .... now that's what I call making an impression. And, anyway, I don't have any teeth, so I'm allowed to be sick ... sometimes I can make it stretch over 4 rooms.
Bella stuck her nose up in the air when I mentioned your named. Shaolin x

Well I am back home from my holiday, no-one told me there would be other cats there! :shock:

I was a bit scared, even though I was in between two older boys who were very quiet. I stayed indoors most of the time but I had a shelf to sit on and look out the window and the lady gave me lots of extra fusses so it was ok. I'm very glad to be home though and am being very snuggly and loud to show it

035e384c3db346a63ca8f384ff614470_zpsm2ciwz3m.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Mia: I'm sorry you were a bit scared on your holidays, but you're home now and looking very comfy in your favourite place. You could perhaps get up a bit earlier than usual tomorrow - playing chasey mousey at 4am could be really good and such fun for Jo. x

Hello Mia: I'm sorry you were a bit scared on your holidays, but you're home now and looking very comfy in your favourite place. You could perhaps get up a bit earlier than usual tomorrow - playing chasey mousey at 4am could be really good and such fun for Jo. x

:lol::lol:

How about 1, 3 and then 6?! not playing just looking for fusses, which she got the first two times but at 6 am when she was standing on my hair I'm afraid she got told to go away :lol:

How about 1, 3 and then 6?! not playing just looking for fusses, which she got the first two times but at 6 am when she was standing on my hair I'm afraid she got told to go away :lol:

What was that about heads and hair ...

TV was so boring last night ...

56a7568ea9628b5bc980697b11b2e792.jpg

Send help please, she's locked me in a cage!!

4B7FD8B5-28AB-4612-841F-C82BFAE758E3_zps3gp6lvfa.jpg

(She's not really, she's obsessed with sitting in the bunny run when Fiver isn't in there) :lol:

Hang on Mia ... I'm on my way with the key. I think you're even prettier now you are so much happier, but I still miss you (don't tell Bella). Shaolin x

Back