• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia 2010 - 23.1.2024

chul

Staff member
Mia

You came to me at 1 year old. You were a dream come true. You've been there with me through thick and thin.

You made it to 14 years old despite having a near miss once and a long vet stay.

It won't be the same without you here. I just hope I made the right decision today.

IMG_20240123_132105.jpg

IMG_20240123_132049.jpg

IMG_20240123_132024.jpg

IMG_20240123_131957.jpg

Oh Chul I'm so sorry, I'm sure whatever the reason was, you made the right one knowing her so well. Sending you a huge hug xx sweet dreams Mia x

Oh Chul...I'm so very sorry. What a beautiful girl. My heart is breaking for you. 14 is an awesome age, but of course we wish they could be with us forever. It's never an simple decision but I'm sure you did what was best for her.
Thinking of you and sending comforting hugs your way.

Sleep peacefully, lovely Mia. 😥 xxxxx

I'm sorry she's gone xx

I often think how strange it is that we have these wonderful friends that mean so much to us, and then after too short a time they aren't there anymore. 14 is a good age for a cat but it's not to us 😔

I am so sorry you lost your beautiful Mia. I am sure your decision was in her best interest even though it left you with a broken heart.
Sending you gentle hugs.

Bless her, she was obviously ready to go 😢💔
You gave her a final gift of love by granting her a peaceful passing ❤️😢❤️
Yes, she had lost all of her weight. She was very poorly. They offered to do bloods and tests but he said she was suffering. I didn't want to be selfish and keep her suffering while we do tests :(

Yes, she had lost all of her weight. She was very poorly. They offered to do bloods and tests but he said she was suffering. I didn't want to be selfish and keep her suffering while we do tests :(

I think you made the right decision for her x ❤️

Back