• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Men!!! - U/D Good News!!!!

in that case find one bunny you love and bond in with your exsiting rabbits... or bond the 2 in with your exsisting rabbits one set up one mess area? x

We have one bunny atm, he's not neutered tho yet as he's not old enough. So the plan was to get another bun or two and set them up in the NIC pen next door to his until he's been neutered and then we were going to bond them and move them into the box bedroom and they can have the room to themselves, we'll just put a baby gate on the door so they can run free in there. i just think that he doesnt want to clean more than one litter tray out! Lazy so and so!

I have to say on the mess side of things, I had 2 pairs in two setups which have been joined together since I bonded them together as a 4some. The are now coming round to the idea of one litter tray,which means that insetad of cleaning 4 trays I have 1 daily, which is a lot less mess

I have to say on the mess side of things, I had 2 pairs in two setups which have been joined together since I bonded them together as a 4some. The are now coming round to the idea of one litter tray,which means that insetad of cleaning 4 trays I have 1 daily, which is a lot less mess

Ooooh ill deffo tell him that they can use 1 litter tray :D the cleaning of more than one litter tray will only be until October time once they're bonded :D

OH has agreed to let me get 2 more rabbits! :D It's on the condition that I clean all of them out, which I don't mind doing, but I'm sure I can get him to change his mind about that lol

Just need to contact the rescue now to arrange a home visit!

Back