• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

memories of candy...

beccimarie

Mama Doe
was looking through the albums and i saw a pick of caspers first wifey, :( sadly we only spent 30 days with this lovely girl i called her candy, candy was aparently 9 years old she used to live in a barn but the owner said she did not have the space, candy was given to a breeder but he found out she was "infertile" so i said i would take her on as casper needed a friend (i had only rescused casper a few weeks at this time!) when she came she smelt funny and asked the breeder if she was ok he said she is perfectly heathly.. she ran straight up to casper they were in love straight away :love: she ran around ate grass seemed fine but i was very unsure so i booked her in for her vacc and a check up but my vet was on holiday so i booked it for after.. sadly one night suddenly candy past away :( there was no signs i just knew she was not right, the breeder was so sorry he said he would not take on any more rabbits he did not know about and gave me poppy, casper was heart broken but soon feel in love with his wifey that is still standing today casper now 8 and poppy 3, i would love to know what happened to candy and i regret waiting till my vet came back so i guess i just think she needs a little speech as no one on here knew her.. i wish i found this site sooner, now 4 years later and she is still in my heart.. binky free little candy pops xxx

candy.jpg

candyandcasper.jpg

What a gorgeous little bunny :love: At least in her last days she knew love and happiness. Sorry you didn't get longer with her :cry:

Binky free beautiful Candy xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I just lost my Mochi 2 days ago and am having a lot of trouble getting over her passing...

Candy was beautiful. :love: Thank you for sharing her photos and story - at least she knew love from both you and Casper. The photo of them snuggling is heart-warming.

Back