• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mega Vibes for Nancy tomorrow please Update 18.12.18 p53*

Quick update on Nancy's abscess wound.

She's had 2 vet checks since my last update. Her weight has remained stable and her wound is healing nicely. She's still on all her meds but we don't have to go back for another check until 3rd January. :D

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the vibes and advice.:love:

She's had 2 vet checks since my last update. Her weight has remained stable and her wound is healing nicely. She's still on all her meds but we don't have to go back for another check until 3rd January. :D

Well done Nancy :love: Keep getting better little Bunny xx

Great news Nancy - wonderful xmas day news. Keep improving and healing and you'll be hopping round the garden in the new year. Topping up the healing vibes for Nancy. xx

This is good news - thanks for updating Den, I was wondering how she was getting on :)

Great news Nancy - wonderful xmas day news. Keep improving and healing and you'll be hopping round the garden in the new year. Topping up the healing vibes for Nancy. xx

Nancy was indeed hopping around the garden yesterday afternoon as it was so mild and dry. She was more active than Will!!

She had a vet check on 3rd - vet very pleased with the abscess site (see pic in Stories and Pictures) however her eye ulcer is still there- no bigger but not obviously smaller. However vet was pleased as he could see blood vessels at the top of her eye when he lifted her eyelid, which hadn't been present previously. He said this was a sign her body was starting to heal?? (I may have misunderstood this part).

The upshot is once her oral antibiotics have run out she's not to have any more and hope the abscess doesn't reform (She will have been taking the antibiotics for 5 weeks) .

We are to continue with metacam and the 2 different eye drops and she has another check Up on 17th January.

Nancy was indeed hopping around the garden yesterday afternoon as it was so mild and dry. She was more active than Will!!

She had a vet check on 3rd - vet very pleased with the abscess site (see pic in Stories and Pictures) however her eye ulcer is still there- no bigger but not obviously smaller. However vet was pleased as he could see blood vessels at the top of her eye when he lifted her eyelid, which hadn't been present previously. He said this was a sign her body was starting to heal?? (I may have misunderstood this part).

The upshot is once her oral antibiotics have run out she's not to have any more and hope the abscess doesn't reform (She will have been taking the antibiotics for 5 weeks) .

We are to continue with metacam and the 2 different eye drops and she has another check Up on 17th January.

Great to hear this Den :)

Nancy has a superb nurse ;)

Great update and superb news for Nancy. Onwards and upwards and hope the vets check up goes well on 17th.

great news. well done Nancy :)

Topping up the vibes and thoughts for beautiful Nancy. Wonderful that she was able to have a hop round the garden yesterday :love:

Back