• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mega moult

Leo is moulting like mad just now too. He was a fluff ball when I got him but he's got wee short hair all over his back now. His head and legs are still fluffy though... He looks a bit strange! :lol:

Frankie is in a mega moult too. It's really funny because it's always the fur around his eyebrows that is the last to go: he looks like Denis Healey :lol:

Rosie is shedding a huge amount of fur at the moment - the pic below is just what came out yesterday :shock: She's been like this for a few days.

It's amazing how much comes out of the undercoat when I use the comb - fur that you'd never see or think needed to be removed.

Anyone else's bunnies having a mega moult at the moment?

DSC02681.jpg

Rosie is a gorgeous bunny, but that sure looks a bad moult! I'm glad Sniffy's moult is almost over!

Last edited:
My Raffles is moulting, I am grooming him everyday and getting handfuls!;) None of the others are... and there I was putting it down to old age!:lol: With him that is not me!!:lol: :lol:

Bertie has just finished a mamoth molt, there's still some on his hinds, he's gone down to size 0 :lol:

Thanks everyone :D

Aww Rosie is adorable:D Its amazing how the undercoat fur looks all grey but her top coat is tan!

Cara - Thank you! She's mainly agouti, so towards the tip, her hairs are beige, then black right at the tip, but her undercoat is white/grey.

A bit like myself :oops: :lol:

Back