• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the PACT Bunnies!!

not for rehoming

these two pairs are too old to be rehomed, the first pair are Olive, the agouti, and Victor, the black and white bun. Both are 9 yrs old.

P1166607 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1166609 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

The next pair are Earl and his wifey, whose name I don't have. Earl has very sore eyes and uses his wifey to help him get around. They are both 7yrs old.

P1166623 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1166627 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

They would be great candidates for sponsorship. ;)

So that is 41 bunnies in total. In addition to the Horsford rescue.

Last edited:
Would a bunny run to the North East be a possibility - love Petal the giant and Lily the lop - home ready and waiting

And forgot to say I am not a rex person but wow they are gorgeous

We can ask. Any rescues in the North east that could help with a home check and transport?

You could speak to both NRSA and Pawz for thought regarding home check as they have both been to mine and I have fostered for one of them and am about to foster for the other. I could possibly drive down as far as Leeds.

I was wondering are the Buck Rexes currently living together? Also do you think that Jim and Treacle are fairly similar in size as I was wondering if it might be possible to bond them as a pair?

I just thought i would ask you first Jo before I called them as I know they will be really busy at the moment

Hiya, the two buck rexes are currently living together yes. Jim and Treacle are about the same size I would say, both medium sized (prob under 3 kg each I guess). None are neutered yet. :D

Would a bunny run to the North East be a possibility - love Petal the giant and Lily the lop - home ready and waiting

And forgot to say I am not a rex person but wow they are gorgeous

I have offered to assist with bunnyruns going northwards (PACT have my details), so if a homechecker can be found in your area then this would be possible. :wave:

Have just seen your second post....I could bunnyrun up to Leeds, I have a friend there and I'm well overdue a visit. :oops:

Last edited:
I have offered to assist with bunnyruns going northwards (PACT have my details), so if a homechecker can be found in your area then this would be possible. :wave:

Have just seen your second post....I could bunnyrun up to Leeds, I have a friend there and I'm well overdue a visit. :oops:

We are going up to my sister's. From Sussex to Nottingham on or around 16th February: happy to help if I can. Maybe if someone can get them as far as the M25 around the west side?

I have just called them and they are going to get Chris to give me a call so I can talk to him about them. Fingers crossed they will allow me to help :)

They did say that there adoption fees are £60 I hope this helps.

That's great! I know Chris was ill yesterday so it might be a while before she gets back to you. Here's a few of the ones rescued from Horsford:

An escapee!

P1460126 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460132 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460127 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460130 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Kawaii!!

P1460135 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460136 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460137 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460139 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

This poor little one has deformed front legs :(

P1460140 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460150 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460151 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Thanks Jo, I know the lady I spoke to said they were really busy today and it might not be till this evening before anyone calls me. I have been to see Angela and she is happy to say she has home checked me so I am hoping I am covered on that score. she has even suggested seeing if they will maybe neuter the rexes and trio bond them. I will keep you informed with what Chris says.

Great! I know they struggle to get a vet to see the rabbits (one of the vets they use is allergic to bunnies) so if other vets can help with the neutering it will really help. I know they are getting some help from Wood Green too.

:shock: There's some stunning buns....and the rescue ones equally gorgous too :love:

I can't offer a home sadly but I'm willing to help with bunny runs to get somebun/s to their forever homes ...I'm in Blackburn Lancs :D

Back