• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the PACT Bunnies!!

Here we have Jim, he's two years old fairly small and currently lives on his own. :love::love:

P1166630 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

This little stunner is Treacle. She's a black otter I think she might be a nethie cross as she is quite small but not as small as a nethie, more dwarf lop sized. She's about 1.5yrs old. :love::love:

P1166650 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

This cheeky chappie is Trevor, he thinks he is the next Sir Edmond Hillary, when we met him he had jumped up onto the concrete wall of his pen! He is 2 yrs old.:love::love:

P1166673 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

This little stunner is Treacle. She's a black otter I think she might be a nethie cross as she is quite small but not as small as a nethie, more dwarf lop sized. She's about 1.5yrs old. :love::love:

P1166650 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

I :love::love::love::love: her she is a beauty but also loving the rexes too. I will definately be going over to see them on wednesday now I have seen these beauties :)

Here we have two bunnies who are actually ready to go to thier new homes.

this is Harvey, he's a gorgeous dutch boy, 4 yrs old, he lives alone and is neutered and vccinated.

P1166690 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

And this stunning dwarf lop is Hagrid, he's also 4 yrs old, neutered and living on his own. They are both looking for homes where they can have a wifey bun to snuggle with.

P1166697 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Moving indoors we have an accidental litter of cashmere? Well very fluffy bunnies! They are about 6 months old and are currently housed in indoor cages. They will all need lots of grooming and TLC. They are very matted at the moment, and I think the plan is to clip them before moving them outside once the new larger pens are ready.

Male REW

P1166705 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Frank

P1166702 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Fred

P1460027 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460028 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

This one is smaller and might have some Nethie in him

P1460035 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

This is a little girl

P1460038 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460039 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

That "please take me home" pic is just heartbreaking. I don't doubt that these gorgeous lots will be snuggled up with their forever mummy or daddy very soon :love::love:

Oh I am all teary eyed looking at the Pact bunnies they are all so beautiful and I hope they find very special caring forever homes Bless them :love::love:

Wow, they are all so beautiful, its so good they are out of there, but so sad to see them all at the same time. I love Trevor :love:

Are these the rabbits from the massive 74 rabbit rescue??

No these are not from the horsford rescue. These are the ones they had already and who desperately need homes in order to create room for the other 74 (and growing!) brought in from Horsford. :D

Back