• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Medium-sized RU bunnies

Ooh sound like my Millie Moo! I am the one she lurves to bite :lol: Hurts or what!!! Then she sits up and asks for a biscuit whilst I'm trying to mop up the blood - bless them eh :love: :lol: xx

Oh Slipper doesn't do that, he's off whilst I'm trying not to scream at him! I've been bitten by most animals including hospitalisation by a 12ft reticulated python but bunny bites are joint first the worst with hamster bites IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What lovely buns, I'm especially loving the dutchies.

Here is Nancy, she is 2.8kg

URL=http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/BUNNYDEN64/media/WP_001046_zps04533a0e.jpg.html]
WP_001046_zps04533a0e.jpg
[/URL]

I think she's HUGE compared to Will (not a good pic but shows the size difference)

Eeek! I can't believe the difference 1kg makes! I can't see that much difference between my three small boys & Slipper and he weighs twice as much as them! :shock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread! Here's my two having a lazy morning - on warm mornings this is how I normally find them :)

Back