• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Medium-sized RU bunnies

Julie is considered a large breed but is definitely medium next to a giant.

here is a picture of her back in the day when she was younger. She is very elderly and disabled now.

Awwww Julie is such a beautiful bun and very, very special xxxxx Lickle fighter or what :thumb:

Biff and Bram are both 2.5kg :)

11_zps2ee83240.jpg

8_zpsf6f179a6.jpg

Which one is which :lol: They are floofy gorgeousness regardless :love: xx

Aw I don't think I've seen Ludo before, he's gorgeous :love:

Here's Millie and Maddie who were 1.8kg when last weighed but I have a feeling they may have just hit 2kg. Sorry the photo is a bit rubbish, I took it on my mobile last night because they were lay down the same :lol:

20140422_214946-1_zpsf77bb5f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pretty bunnehs! Love their markings :love::love::love:

My 2 are both medium sized buns. Although I'm not sure what they weigh now, at their last vet check Charlie weighed 2.3kg and Lola weighed 2.1. I expect they are around 2.5kg :)
Lola :love:
20140323_142124_zpsqofgxtvw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Charlie (in his favourite position :lol: ) :love:
20140323_135203_zpsjfsgpkk6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And last but certainly not least, my bridge bun Joey weighed 2.1kg :love::love::love:
20130826_173037_zpscasnsq9m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awwwww lovely buns :love::love::love:

Sorry that you lost Joey xx

Awwwww lovely buns :love::love::love:

Sorry that you lost Joey xx

Thank you, it was quite a shock as he was a very healthy bun (apart from watery eyes) :cry:

All of these medium buns are beautiful, and I'm trying to figure out if I can bunny nap them all for never ending cuddles ;) :lol:

Here's my very inquisitive and always up for a Binky Py weighing in at 4kg

f12f1a683db33869743d08166a838540.jpg

And my smallest bun and Moley's long suffering wife bun Poppy she weighs a tiny 2.5kg

37e1317b4f2f1675d76d61da6c0b2f4a.jpg

:love:

Thank you :) they are lovely and all three of mine are soooo different in size and personality and I have to say Py is making me fall head over heels with Dutchy's :love:

I was meant to say your three are beautiful :love: and look so good together. What gender are they and how difficult is it bonding a trio?

The middle one is a boy and the other two are sisters. Funny thing was that they took to Thomas almost immediately - within an hour of me bringing him home in fact! He was younger than them and decided to hump their heads and they just rolled their eyes and cuffed him round the back of the head. A couple of days later he was neutered and all has been well since - can't believed my luck actually! :D xx

Slipper looks really smooshy :love: I want a cuddle!! :lol:

I wouldn't advise it, he'll have your hand off! You can cuddle him, but after a certain amount if time (differs each time depending on his mood) he gets fed up, but the first you know about it is when he sinks his teeth into your nearest body part :shock:

He's a very much "look but don't touch" bun although he's a total pushover with other buns, he just doesn't like us hoomins :roll: we're an inferior species and he's far too clever for his own good :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't advise it, he'll have your hand off! You can cuddle him, but after a certain amount if time (differs each time depending on his mood) he gets fed up, but the first you know about it is when he sinks his teeth into your nearest body part :shock:

He's a very much "look but don't touch" bun although he's a total pushover with other buns, he just doesn't like us hoomins :roll: we're an inferior species and he's far too clever for his own good :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh sound like my Millie Moo! I am the one she lurves to bite :lol: Hurts or what!!! Then she sits up and asks for a biscuit whilst I'm trying to mop up the blood - bless them eh :love: :lol: xx

Awwwww all beautiful bunnies!

Waffles and Dumblepaws thought they'd definitely be squashed by the biggest bunnies but figured they were on the border between little and medium.
They wanted to be medium, as then they could have more tea.
They're 1.6-1.8kgs at last weigh in

12407550435_4c47b3095b_o.jpg

What lovely buns, I'm especially loving the dutchies.

Here is Nancy, she is 2.8kg

URL=http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/BUNNYDEN64/media/WP_001046_zps04533a0e.jpg.html]
WP_001046_zps04533a0e.jpg
[/URL]

I think she's HUGE compared to Will (not a good pic but shows the size difference)

Back