• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matted Angora bun.. before and after U/D P/137 NOW.. IN LOVE. Please vote for him

Is this Tong Garden Centre? They shouldn't be allowed pets :cry: About about 1 year ago they had all their horsefield torts on just sand (no mix) and it was awful. I saw about 3 weeks ago a glass tank the size of an 80litre fish tank with 4 grey rexes in.... :cry::cry::cry:

So glad you got him. I cannot not believe they can get away with this. It's insane :cry:

Is this Tong Garden Centre? They shouldn't be allowed pets :cry: About about 1 year ago they had all their horsefield torts on just sand (no mix) and it was awful. I saw about 3 weeks ago a glass tank the size of an 80litre fish tank with 4 grey rexes in.... :cry::cry::cry:

So glad you got him. I cannot not believe they can get away with this. It's insane :cry:

It wasnt Tong Garden Centre....

:love::love:

Full of admiration for you at rescuing this little fella and to DemiS for alerting the forum to his plight

Dylan is just a perfect name and he looks a lovely little character. May he bring you many years of joy :love::love:

Thanks everyone...
My vet had now advised me to let him settle for two weeks before I get him neutered.. Was going to get it done next week... but I will follow my vets advice.
She doesnt want to "tip" him over with any more stress just yet:(
I will keep you all posted..
And thanks for the support... Ive needed it!!! :)

Thats pretty much how Bungle was when he first went into rescue. He needs daily grooming and clipping to keep the matts away.

He's gorgeous. Well done to DemiS to alerting us to his plight and to you for rescuing. He must feel so much better now bless him :D

Well done for rescuing this poor little lad.

Little Dylan is one very lucky bunny to have found his way to you. xx

Dylan is gorgeous. :love::love::love::love::love:
Well done to you for rescuing and to the kind lady who helped you groom him. :D

Wow that's a lot of fur! :shock: Poor boy :( He must be feeling so much better already! Well done for getting him out of there! Dylan is a great name for him. He's gorgeous! :love: How is he settling in?

Thank goodness you now have him. Well done!!

I really think that people should not breed and sell angoras. I cannot imagine the work involved in keeping their coat in good condition.

He's stunning! His skin looks so sore in the first pictures where the matts were pulling :(

He looks like a happy little fluff bundle now that he's had a nice hair cut!

oh my:shock:

i missed this, sorry!

i'm so glad he's in safe and knowledgeable hands now:love:

beautiful dylan:love:

Back