• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matted Angora bun.. before and after U/D P/137 NOW.. IN LOVE. Please vote for him

Pleased to say that Dylan is doing really well..
Just got back from the vets after another health check and hes gained weight.
He was 1.2kg :(
and now he is 2kg :D

dylan003.jpg

OH my what an adorable little fluffster!!! :love::love::love:

Thank god he is now safe with you & will never experience the sheer torture he must have endured in that :censored: awful place :cry:

I must say Dylan is one of the cutist bunnies I have ever seen :love::love::love::love:
As for you lawn I havent seen one as lush and green for a long time :shock::shock::shock::shock:

those pictures gave me a lump in my throat :(

he is absolutely adorable!!! :love::love: i'm so glad he is in your carin hands now and he'll get the love he deserves!! :love:

Just to update on this little lad..
Animal Welfare rang me yesterday... They have been to the premises and interviewed the mother and two daughters.
Their defence of this rabbits treatment was awful... They said they picked him up from auction.... but didnt know what to do with him...
They got him on the 8th June... so this poor little lad had been sitting in that glass tank in that appalling condition unitil I picked him up on the 2nd July!!!
They were cautioned and everything they said was written down for evidence.
It was pointed out to them that they failed to provide a duty of care to this rabbit as he was slowly starving to death due to the condition they had left him in.
The license owner is away until next week, and an appointment has been made for him to be interviewed upon his return..
I will update when I hear from A Welfare next week.
Meanwhile Dylan is doing well... still a little nervous but hope that will improve with time
playtime037.jpg

Just to update on this little lad..
Animal Welfare rang me yesterday... They have been to the premises and interviewed the mother and two daughters.
Their defence of this rabbits treatment was awful... They said they picked him up from auction.... but didnt know what to do with him...
They got him on the 8th June... so this poor little lad had been sitting in that glass tank in that appalling condition unitil I picked him up on the 2nd July!!!
They were cautioned and everything they said was written down for evidence.
It was pointed out to them that they failed to provide a duty of care to this rabbit as he was slowly starving to death due to the condition they had left him in.
The license owner is away until next week, and an appointment has been made for him to be interviewed upon his return..
I will update when I hear from A Welfare next week.
Meanwhile Dylan is doing well... still a little nervous but hope that will improve with time
playtime037.jpg

Oh for goodness sake, that is just awful, so they got him from an auction and put him in a glass tank, he wasn't eating and was full of matts, he had no water and no hay and was there for nearly a month, I can't believe that so called animal lovers left him there to die, how wicked is that

I hope they hang they heads in shame

Well done for rescuing this little bunny littleboots, I am so pleased that you got him and are giving him everything he needs and a wonderful, loving forever home

Just to see his picture now is a joy :love::love::love::love:

Poor boy, that is such a long time :cry::cry:

Thank you for updating us Littleboots.

Its great to see Dylan looking so happy and well! :D:love::love::love:

Back