• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Massive Vibes Needed Please =[ U/D Sapphire and Jamie now together - and happy to be

Well I've phoned the vet this morning and Sapphire is pretty much the same... happier now Jamie is there.

Apparently the reintroduction was very smooth...absolutely no scrapping and they went together as though they'd never been seperated :love: The vet nurse says they're cuddled up together, with Jamie doing happy flops all the time :)

Blood results will be in Monday or Tuesday so I can't wait for that...should be a little more clued up as to what is going on (I hope)...otherwise it looks like she'll have to go under G.A for x-rays. If nothing is found then, and she is deemed strong enough, she will be opened up :(

I think the negative person within me is helping me deal with the worst of what could happen... if she is opened up and they find a tumor I don't think it would be fair on Sapphire to put her through the treatment, which isn't guaranteed to work, if she is put under G.A and doesn't wake up then I'm viewing it as fate not wanting her to come back round :( Sounds very morbid, but I'm not giving up hope of her being okay... I guess I'm just used to being on the receiving end of bad news of late :(.

Please keep the vibes coming for blood results that will indicate what is wrong with my little peach.

xx

Sending loads of vibes for Sapphire (what a beautiful name). So glad to read that they are happy together - I'm sure it will do her wonders to have Jamie there.

Fingers crossed for you and your girl xxx

Lou, I have only just seen this. We have everything crossed here for her and you.
Take care
xx

Just a quick update, had a busy weekend and an awful Monday so keen to get to bed.

Sapphire is now home with Jamie, they didn't see a point of keeping her in... she's gone from 1.4kg to 1.7kg in 5 days and she seems happy in herself. They've had some bloods back which indicate liver problems...they're waiting for more and for a test on E.C to come back.

Will update when I've heard more.

Lou xx

The vets are referring me to Frances Harcourt-Brown by the looks of it, they don't have a clue what's wrong with her and don't want to open her up for her not to pull through :cry:

She seems happy enough at the moment though, and is eating plenty and taking her medicine as though it tastes gorgeous (it's a gut stimulant). She's not really touching hay though... again... but the vet says not to worry about this right now.

xx

Back