• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Martha-U/DSunday 27th August 2145hrs+ PICCIE

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jane the poor little thing, I'm glad I cut Barneys off when we first got him, bless him :(

I am 'permanent fostering' Martha from ARC. Obviously they could not rehome her and as her prognosis is guarded Donna thought Martha would do better here than in Rescue.
Martha is such a loving little Bunny. As I cleaned her wound and groomed her she groomed me too!! :love:

She manages to shuffle about and eats like a HORSE :shock: :D

I cant imagin her not being here now, she is adorable :love:

Janex

Aww poor girl... that leg looks awful :cry:
She's certainly in good hands now :D She sounds like such a lovely bun!

Awwwww poor Martha. :cry: :cry:

I hope her leg soon feels better. I'm sure it will with you looking after her Jane. :D :D

Justine xx

Martha is doing really well :D

I feel it important to emphasise that I am FOSTERING her for ARC (albeit a PERMANENT Foster :D ) So ARC are over-seeing and funding her long term Veterinary care.
Sadly it is necessary for me to emphasise this as previously an EX RU member, who still reads this Forum, decided to try and create trouble when I long-term fostered Old Bill under the same terms as Martha.
The rescue were contacted to be informed I was accussing them of re-homing a Rabbit to me in a very poor physical state. This individual did not bother to check the facts before contacting the Rescue and sending me a very nasty email :roll:

Anyway, just so as there is NO 'MISUNDERSTANDING' this time I am setting out the facts here!!

PHEW!! Now that's off my chest I'll keep you updated on Martha's progress

:D :D

Janex

Are permanent fosterers allowed to be bonded Jane...I can forsee two older buns with dodgy back legs trying to hump each other :wink:

AlisonA said:
Are permanent fosterers allowed to be bonded Jane...I can forsee two older buns with dodgy back legs trying to hump each other :wink:

Oh yes, Nomad and Martha will hopefully be introduced very soon :D

Janex

Awwwww Martha is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
Good on you for fostering her Jane she couldn`t be in better hands. :D
Here`s sending loads of healing vibes for her poorly leg.

Su.x

aaaaaaw :cry: her poor leg! :( but I'm sure in your care and with the help of your lovely vet she will soon be all healed and happy :D
So, it Martha going to be Nomad's lady friend now? :D :D :D they would look so cute together :love:

Well, little Martha is such a trusting soul. She has sat on my lap for ages as I have continued to trim the fur from her poorly leg :( and her side (she has urine scald :( )I really do fear she may loose that leg as the skin is all ulcerated and she has no feeling below the wound :cry:
She then sat patiently as I had another go at de-gunking her ears. She is so affectionate toward me :love: and this evening she tried to stand on her hind legs to great me. Of course she cant :( but I feel honoured that she wanted to try. She is a very, very sweet Bunny :love: :love:

MiscPics148.jpg

Janex

Jane you must be a very special person and I think all your rabbits know this when they come to stay with you. Martha has only been there for a wee while and hardly knows you, yet she loves you already.

In my opinion you must give off the right vibe (the rabbit vibe).
Can you send me some?

awww poor little poppet, that leg looks so sore :( I think shes going to be a happy bunny with you though :D

Back