• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Maple is unwell

loobers25

Warren Veteran
OH is taking her on route to Anton’s as emergency. She is belly pressing every couple of seconds and is very uncomfortable. We have really bad winds here which she hates, she’s moulting and newborn in the house. Poor Syrupy had her breakfast ok and has refused her lunch. No poops in her tray since this morning :cry:

Oh no, sending loads of vibes for Maple. We've had and have got the really bad winds here too. Tethra always hated wind too.

Oh, poor Maple. :( I'm sorry she's feeling so uncomfortable and didn't want her lunch. Lots and lots of vibes for her. I hope she'll be home and feeling better again soon.

I hope that the guys at Anton can work their magic on Mabel

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Sending millions of vibes for beautiful Maple. I hope your vet can diagnose the problem and get treatment for her. Xxx

Lots of vibes for poorly Maple. X
Yes, my rabbits used to hate the wind and it has been exceptionally bad over the past couple of days.

No blockages on X-ray but glucose is 28, just stress has obviously caused this. The wind was so loud today :(

aww, poor baby. I'm really pleased there is no blockage. I hope her BG comes down soon & she settles xx

Back