• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making my twosome a threesome?

:cry: No unfortunatley not:cry: Had a long talk with Ian last night and he is worried about our current buns not being able to freerange if we get any other pets:cry:

I'm gutted because he is right, we are a bit strapped for space and if we kep piggies they would have to live downstairs, and that would mean Bobby and Carlo could not roam the house as they are used to:cry:

Sorry Yon! :cry: I will try and persuade more this weekend but to be honest he never puts his foot down, and the foot is firmly on the floor :cry:

Awwww, that's a shame. It does sound though like he's right - your existing pets have to be the priority.

We're doing another fundraiser tomorrow so I'm really hoping we might find a couple of new homes as a result ;)

Awwww, that's a shame. It does sound though like he's right - your existing pets have to be the priority.

We're doing another fundraiser tomorrow so I'm really hoping we might find a couple of new homes as a result ;)

he is right i was getting carried away. He reminded me that Bobby wouldn't be able to come down and watch the footie with us, or lay in front of the fire, or Carlo wouldn't be able to run around like a lunatic tripping me up, its hard to accept. I really hope yo ucan find some homes.

So untill we have a bigger house no more pets :cry:

Aww, thats a shame, guineapigs are ace. I`m allergic to my 2, but i love watching them go about their business. They are realy funny lil things.
They do stink though. I cleaned snowball and lucas out on monday and then by wednesday they stunk of wazz again.:shock: They poo and wee every where and when i let them run around the dining room i have to follow them round with the dust pan and brush and a cloth to clean up their poo and wazz.:| but i still luv em.:love:

Aww, thats a shame, guineapigs are ace. I`m allergic to my 2, but i love watching them go about their business. They are realy funny lil things.
They do stink though. I cleaned snowball and lucas out on monday and then by wednesday they stunk of wazz again.:shock: They poo and wee every where and when i let them run around the dining room i have to follow them round with the dust pan and brush and a cloth to clean up their poo and wazz.:| but i still luv em.:love:
They are lovely, I will get some when I have a bigger house with a garden.

ian sort of bought it home to me last night, he said: What if we have a baby? then we will need to move the buns downstairs so baby can have the spare room ;) I can't argue with that:oops:

They are lovely, I will get some when I have a bigger house with a garden.

ian sort of bought it home to me last night, he said: What if we have a baby? then we will need to move the buns downstairs so baby can have the spare room ;) I can't argue with that:oops:

Yes thats true. I remember when i got preggaz with keira, we lived in a small 2 bed house, and i kept 2 guineas in the spare room ( they sadly passed away a long time ago ) i had to move them out of the spare room and into the kitchen which made things very akward living in such a small house. We live in a bigger house now with a mahoosive garden, so we have plenty of room for lots n lots of furrys ;)

Yes thats true. I remember when i got preggaz with keira, we lived in a small 2 bed house, and i kept 2 guineas in the spare room ( they sadly passed away a long time ago ) i had to move them out of the spare room and into the kitchen which made things very akward living in such a small house. We live in a bigger house now with a mahoosive garden, so we have plenty of room for lots n lots of furrys ;)

Yeah at the moment if we had a child, we could still live comfortably with the buns as they are mainly free range anyway, but if I had any more then I would struggle so am happy to wait!:)

And I got very gooey when he started mentionin our future child :love:

Yeah at the moment if we had a child, we could still live comfortably with the buns as they are mainly free range anyway, but if I had any more then I would struggle so am happy to wait!:)

And I got very gooey when he started mentionin our future child :love:

Oooo are u going to be in the cheggaz club soon aswell :love:. I`m going to stop cummin on here if everyone is gettin up the duff. It seems to be catching.:shock::lol:

Oooo are u going to be in the cheggaz club soon aswell :love:. I`m going to stop cummin on here if everyone is gettin up the duff. It seems to be catching.:shock::lol:

I know, will have to find some time to actually get pregnant, haha we are always working :cry:

I know, will have to find some time to actually get pregnant, haha we are always working :cry:

Oh thats a bit pants.:(
Well i`m sure it will happen soon enough. A new baby is very exiting. And when it`s actually born it`s the best feeling in the world. I love the smell of a new baby, especially when it`s yar own. good luck with baby making and have fun. ;):lol:

Ooo aren`t you going to a festival this weekend ?? ;););)
My sisterin law has a glastonbury baby....
You could maybe have a global gatherin baby :shock:

Oh thats a bit pants.:(
Well i`m sure it will happen soon enough. A new baby is very exiting. And when it`s actually born it`s the best feeling in the world. I love the smell of a new baby, especially when it`s yar own. good luck with baby making and have fun. ;):lol:

Ooo aren`t you going to a festival this weekend ?? ;););)
My sisterin law has a glastonbury baby....
You could maybe have a global gatherin baby :shock:

haha.. yes I am!! do do do doooo.. that was be practicing my drum and bass moves :lol::lol:

Yeah we could have a Global baba!! you never know :p

Back