• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making my twosome a threesome?

Shelly we have loads of lovely piggies looking for homes..including the very friendly Yon:love:

Yonb.jpg

he would like a wife or two..and we can help out with those too!;):lol:

Shelly we have loads of lovely piggies looking for homes..including the very friendly Yon:love:

Yonb.jpg

I have been checking Yon out, I love his cheeky face :love:, and I have an uncle Yon in Holland..

Right best get home and bat these eyelashes :lol:

Yonb.jpg

Go on!! Give a piggie or two, or three, a home!! They like their cheeks stroked and behind their ears. Just go and cuddle one and see how you like it!! They have cute little bare feet too!! And floppy ears! And they speak!! Piggy speak!!!

Go on!! Give a piggie or two, or three, a home!! They like their cheeks stroked and behind their ears. Just go and cuddle one and see how you like it!! They have cute little bare feet too!! And floppy ears! And they speak!! Piggy speak!!!

Okay okay stop stop!!!

Go on then I'll take five :lol:

Yon says he'd like four wives:D

We have a lovely pair of sows called Tea and Crumpet!..don't tell me you have an auntie Crumpet?:lol:

No just a couple of Strumpets :lol:

am definitley seriously considering piggies. But I do have to pass it with his lordship ;)

oh my word, I wish I never came on this thread now - how did it go from rescuing 1 rabbit to 5 guinea pigs :lol::lol::lol:

I want guinea pigs now too!! :roll: I had one when I was little called Patch :love:
They are soooo cute - Yon is :love:

oh my word, I wish I never came on this thread now - how did it go from rescuing 1 rabbit to 5 guinea pigs :lol::lol::lol:

I want guinea pigs now too!! :roll: I had one when I was little called Patch :love:
They are soooo cute - Yon is :love:

I know Kaths I have zero will power and just look at the expression on his face:love:.

naaawww I think I am in love

I know Kaths I have zero will power and just look at the expression on his face:love:.

naaawww I think I am in love

Me neither, that is why I try to never go in pet shops - as I would just want to bring them all home! :cry:
Hes definetly got that 'take me home NOW' face :love::love:

Me neither, that is why I try to never go in pet shops - as I would just want to bring them all home! :cry:
Hes definetly got that 'take me home NOW' face :love::love:

Its the kissy lips that have done it. :D

I just have to look at space at home really, so am going try my hardest to think of a sensible plan:oops:

Naughty Jill.. I have just rang him indoors up, and said I have something important to discuss when I get home, He sounded worried:lol:

:lol: Soooooo when you say I want to re-home a piggie - he will be like phewewewwwwwwww is that all!! yes of course dear :D
and Bobs your uncle - or in your case - Yons your uncle :D

:lol: Soooooo when you say I want to re-home a piggie - he will be like phewewewwwwwwww is that all!! yes of course dear :D
and Bobs your uncle - or in your case - Yons your uncle :D

:lol::lol: I did my best stern voice and said I will pick up fish and chips on the way home.. how devious am I?:lol:

:cry: No unfortunatley not:cry: Had a long talk with Ian last night and he is worried about our current buns not being able to freerange if we get any other pets:cry:

I'm gutted because he is right, we are a bit strapped for space and if we kep piggies they would have to live downstairs, and that would mean Bobby and Carlo could not roam the house as they are used to:cry:

Sorry Yon! :cry: I will try and persuade more this weekend but to be honest he never puts his foot down, and the foot is firmly on the floor :cry:

Back