• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Britains Hidden Shame (UPSETTING IMAGE FOLLOWS)

so why nothing done? Goodness knows

I'm guessing because the RSPCA didn't want to take responsibility because of the meat to left it to DEFRA and DEFRA didn't get involved because he was breeding pets so left the RSPCA to sort it out :roll:

The OH just randomly said something cool. He wants to put up some MMC posters at work but after seeing the one for this campaign thinks he should probably break them in gently with the Easter campaign first.

I'm guessing because the RSPCA didn't want to take responsibility because of the meat to left it to DEFRA and DEFRA didn't get involved because he was breeding pets so left the RSPCA to sort it out :roll:

The OH just randomly said something cool. He wants to put up some MMC posters at work but after seeing the one for this campaign thinks he should probably break them in gently with the Easter campaign first.

Bless him. Well it's all helpful.

Tell him thank you!

thats a great poster - love it!

i might know someone on twiter who will screengrab it and twitpic it..... Nicola? ;)

I posted te PACT link to ROTASTAK via facebook who make the bottles/accessories, will keep being persistent if I don't hear anything!

I think we'd all like to know how it was able to continue after being investigated previously.

As far as why did it start - I don't know and maybe no one at PACT does either, safe to say he probably saw money in breeding for pet shops and meat and noone batted an eyelid. From the photos shown on the PACT FB page (some very distressing) it looks pretty remote too which won't have helped. We do know that he was reported previously as long ago as 9 years (by a lady on this forum - see earlier posts), so why nothing done? Goodness knows.

Problem is that this will be happening up and down the country to a greater or lesser extent where people think they can make a few quid - let's face it, it's relatively easy increase your stock as they breed like rabbits.

In some cases, it will be cheaper to go to a backyard breeder to buy a rabbit to eat, than it will be to go to a butcher.

OMG:shock::cry::cry::cry: I just can't believe this was reported and even checked and allowed to carry on:shock: I'm assuming you mean RSPCA inspected him and cleared it??:shock::cry::cry: Oh god this is just so horrific. This really is the shame of the human race. Can we take it the papers?? The news programmes??? Surely no one with a heart would want this to go unpunished???:evil:

OMG:shock::cry::cry::cry: I just can't believe this was reported and even checked and allowed to carry on:shock: I'm assuming you mean RSPCA inspected him and cleared it??:shock::cry::cry: Oh god this is just so horrific. This really is the shame of the human race. Can we take it the papers?? The news programmes??? Surely no one with a heart would want this to go unpunished???:evil:

Already been done on both counts but if you feel really strongly and would like to try and help by writing to your MP, your local paper, TV channels then please do - the more people that get active the more likely something might happen.

And of course, if you aren't already supporting and following Make Mine Chocolate, then you could join us too:D.

Already been done on both counts but if you feel really strongly and would like to try and help by writing to your MP, your local paper, TV channels then please do - the more people that get active the more likely something might happen.

And of course, if you aren't already supporting and following Make Mine Chocolate, then you could join us too:D.

I joined you last night. I'm happy to write any letters to anybody you think will help. I'm affraid my brain has gone to upset useless mush. If you have written ones already - can I copy the text to send? Sorry to be so useless but I want to help anyway I can xxx:(

I joined you last night. I'm happy to write any letters to anybody you think will help. I'm affraid my brain has gone to upset useless mush. If you have written ones already - can I copy the text to send? Sorry to be so useless but I want to help anyway I can xxx:(

Don't be silly - you aren't useless!

We will be putting some things together to download in due course.

Thank you for supporting us - I'm sure together we can all make a difference.

I've just found and read your previous thread. PLEASE tell me someone has gone and told this piece of :censored: what he is and what he has done to these poor rabbits. I couldn't give a flying :censored::censored: if he had a stroke - he deserves all the pain and suffering x 100 on him that he did to these poor rabbits. My mushy upset brain has suddenly come to life with the rage I feel about this scum. :evil::evil::evil: Has he been reported to the police? Surely the so called change in law of keeping pets has been violated??:evil:

Don't be silly - you aren't useless!

We will be putting some things together to download in due course.

Thank you for supporting us - I'm sure together we can all make a difference.

Dodson & Horrell have been given the link to MMC, they've said they are sending 4 bags of Rabbit Royale to Pact - I told them a bit about MMC and said your always looking for sponsors etc :wave:

Back