• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major Tom-U/D 25th Nov- I Got Lots of Foot Kisses!!-PICCIE!!

The Major has eaten more overnight :) Also, I never thought I'd be so pleased to see POO all over my bedroom floor!! :lol: Its not proper poo, just teenee weenee bits, but a lot of it so MAYBE....... :? :?

Oooooo, he's eating his brekki now.... :D

Dare not say more for fear of tempting fate.....

PLEASE KEEP THOSE VIBES COMING FOR THE MAJOR!!!!

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
The Major has eaten more overnight :) Also, I never thought I'd be so pleased to see POO all over my bedroom floor!! :lol: Its not proper poo, just teenee weenee bits, but a lot of it so MAYBE....... :? :?

Oooooo, he's eating his brekki now.... :D

Dare not say more for fear of tempting fate.....

PLEASE KEEP THOSE VIBES COMING FOR THE MAJOR!!!!

Janex

Oh that is great Jane :D fingers crossed he will continue to eat and poo! well done Major :D

sorry Jane jst caught up with this

Hats off to the Major!!! Come on dear old boy u can do it(awww I forgot he was a 'smudged mascara' bunny 2, i love them :love:) tht's good news fingers and toes and everything crossed tht he keeps on improving, vibes from me and the boys :)

Picture131.jpg

He is feeling better today!!

:D :D

Janex

For the first time in several days I received lots of foot kisses from The Major this morning!! :D :love:
He seem a lot happier and although still not 100% 'well' is certainly better than he was during the week :D

After recent 'events' here to lose The Major would be....... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Picture139.jpg

Janex

Back