• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maisie has stopped eating U/D P194. Back home but shy

The Rosemary Lodge vet by Odd Down, not sure if you've been there before?

I haven't been there before, though I once went to another branch of the same group of vets. We drive past Rosemary Lodge every day though.

I'm sorry that she's been kept in, sending you all the vibes I can and hoping for a positive call from the vets later x

You did a great job getting her there that is the most important thing. I am sorry to hear Maisie is not coming home and not doing well. :(

Sending tons and tons of vibes. xxxxxx

Just had a call from the vets.

Her xray is showing a blockage and a build up of gas in the gutt. He said it looks really bad and that he's going to keep her on all the usual course of medicine but without surgery he can't tell exactly what's causing the blockage as it isn't showing up well on the x-ray.

I feel so helpless, she is apparently in a really bad way yet all of this has happened so suddenly :( she's not even 4 yet and we havn't even had her a full year :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear she's unwell :( Lots and lots of vibes for her xxx She's in good hands and the vets will know what to do and do their best xxx

Just had a call from the vets.

Her xray is showing a blockage and a build up of gas in the gutt. He said it looks really bad and that he's going to keep her on all the usual course of medicine but without surgery he can't tell exactly what's causing the blockage as it isn't showing up well on the x-ray.

I feel so helpless, she is apparently in a really bad way yet all of this has happened so suddenly :( she's not even 4 yet and we havn't even had her a full year :cry:

I'm sorry it's not great news at the moment :( Did he say anything about performing surgery in that case? When can you speak to them next, in the morning? xx

I'm sorry it's not great news at the moment :( Did he say anything about performing surgery in that case? When can you speak to them next, in the morning? xx

He's going to call me again tomorrow morning, or during the night if anything bad happens. He says surgery is best avoided as she's currently in a weakened state and as soon as she's put under it's about a 50/50 chance of success. :cry:

He's going to call me again tomorrow morning, or during the night if anything bad happens. He says surgery is best avoided as she's currently in a weakened state and as soon as she's put under it's about a 50/50 chance of success. :cry:

She's in the best place for her hun, hopefully they'll get her moving ASAP and sort her out! She knows you're desperate to go and bring her home!

Maisie............................do you hear us?

We hope you can.

We all send lots of strong, get well, please start eating thoughts and feelings to you.

Come on girl......................................................................

Back