• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maggie Needs Vibes Please-U/D And Nellie- U/D2-Nellie Died :-(

NOWAY :cry: oh no! poor Nellie, rest in peace wee angel...why did the world have to be so cruel to you :cry: at least she had a good life while it lasted Jane and you done an amazing job with her :cry: ....big hugs xx

I'm so sorry Jane. :cry: :cry:

I lurk here, more than posting, but I always loved the Boblets - they look just like my Pebble who I lost 3 weeks ago today, she had exactly the same symtoms as poor Nellie, always a very very healthy girl, then just went downhill over night, I have no idea why. :cry: The only comfort I could take from it was that it was quick, not a long suffering illness.

Binky free Nellie... :cry:

Vibes for Maggie. xxx

So sorry Jane....I cant believe how quick that was :( at least she wasnt suffering at the end :cry:

Binky free baby girl X

I have just spoken with Christobel. She says it sounds as though Nellie had some sort of 'abdominal crisis'
We will be having a PM tomorrow

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jane, I am so, SO sorry. Poor little Nellie.....it just isn't fair.:cry: :cry: I am absolutely in floods of tears.....Bobbie and the Boblets have all fought SO hard.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rest well, dear, sweet little Nellie.X X X X X

AAngelbunny.jpg

Jane I'm so sorry, you've had such a bad run recently. Stay strong for the rest of your bunnies. As we always say atleast she had the pleasure of living with you. Its not much comfort I'm sure but you make such a huge difference to so many bunnies lives xxx

Back