• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maggie Needs Vibes Please-U/D And Nellie- U/D2-Nellie Died :-(

Jeezo Jane you are having an awful time at the min :( i really think you should move into the vets !!:rolleyes: hope everybuns ok xx

awww the poor girlie, my dad get athritis in his neck, its not to bad but he looks awful when it gets bad I feel so sorry for Maggie if she gets in the all essential legs!

Nellie is deteriorating :cry:
She has had all the relevant meds but she is not at all well at the moment.
Her guts are full of 'squishy gas' and she is very flat :cry:

I have no idea what has caused Nellie to become so poorly, she has always been the 'healthiest' Boblet and the only one to never show signs of Snuffles

:?

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Why is it when you have a lot of animals they tend to fall ill one after the other? :cry: Mine do it too :?

Thanks everyone

Having taken Vet advice re Nellie there really is nothing more that can be done for her and she has had all necessary meds. I will continue with the nursing care overnight but I am not too hopeful of a happy outcome :cry: :cry:

This is such a shock as Nellie has become very poorly very quickly :cry:

Maggie remains reasonably comfortable and she is still eating OK.

I guess the more Buns one has the more potential there is for 'problems'..........

:cry:

Janex

NOOOOOO:cry: This cany happen :( she has to be strong like her Mummy :cry: oh Jane the world is not being nice to you just now, Poor Nellie big hugs....i really dont know what to say..i cannot believe this!!:cry:

So many hugs....my thoughts are with you. Such a difficult time, I'm sending all the vibes I can. Good luck, I've got everything crossed. x

Back