• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mables poorly/ UD she's gone :(

Thanks everyone.
From her acting really odd, it only took 7 hours for her to be gone. Faster than I realised could happen :(
I don't think it was stasis, she we weeing and pooing right to the end

:cry::cry:Seven hours is scarily fast. Someone could see their bunny eat their breakfast happily, go to work/college etc and the bunny be gone by the time they get home :cry: I lost Izzy at about 8/9 months old she stopped eating and "didn't seem right". She died in a little over 24 hours even that seemed scarily quick. She died of a twisted liver, I think Mable probably had something 'go wrong' that was totally unpredictable/unpreventable too.

You did a brilliant job nursing her, I'm sure if she had had a simple digestive upset your nursing would have pulled her round.

:cry::cry:Seven hours is scarily fast. Someone could see their bunny eat their breakfast happily, go to work/college etc and the bunny be gone by the time they get home :cry: I lost Izzy at about 8/9 months old she stopped eating and "didn't seem right". She died in a little over 24 hours even that seemed scarily quick. She died of a twisted liver, I think Mable probably had something 'go wrong' that was totally unpredictable/unpreventable too.

You did a brilliant job nursing her, I'm sure if she had had a simple digestive upset your nursing would have pulled her round.

It's so awful when they're so young :( I mean, it sad when any animals goes but when they're still babies... It's awful. Especially when she seemed to pick up a bit after the jabs :(

Back