• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mables poorly/ UD she's gone :(

You could be right. It makes me so angry with the people that she came from, their stupidity and ignorance creates so much heartache for others.

I think she knew how much she was loved, and she was so lucky to have had you and the life you have provided for her. I hope Charlie is ok. x

Her eyes weren't reacting when we were in the vets but he thought that it was just because she was so scared... but it could have been her brain

Charlie seems fine atm

My mams burried her in the garden now, I couldn't face doing it. I know it's cruel but I really couldn't see her that way again

I am so sorry steph. It was like i knew her, with you telling me what she was up to on msn.

Binky free Mable x x x x x x x x x

I'm so glad I took her to the emergency vets - at least I know she wasn't in pain.
I actually can't believe it... I tried to go to sleep coz I was up all night with her but every time I close my eyes I see her doing her daft little binkys, or one of her massive happy flops, or her and Charlie grooming eachother and it's just too much :cry:

So sorry Mable didnt pull through- shows how quickly they can go as I have just read this whole thread through and I was online untill bedtime last night.

At least Mable passed knowing she was loved and wasnt in any pain.

Sleep tight little girl

xxx

I'm so glad I took her to the emergency vets - at least I know she wasn't in pain.
I actually can't believe it... I tried to go to sleep coz I was up all night with her but every time I close my eyes I see her doing her daft little binkys, or one of her massive happy flops, or her and Charlie grooming eachother and it's just too much :cry:

I've shed some tears for you Steph. Can only imagine how you are feeling. :cry::cry:
I wish I could do something to make you feel better. xx

I am so sorry :cry: Binky free little Mable. Stasis is the one thing I dread discovering every day my bunnies are here. A painful reminder of how precious each and every one of our bunnies is and how quickly they can be taken away from us :cry:

Thanks everyone.
From her acting really odd, it only took 7 hours for her to be gone. Faster than I realised could happen :(
I don't think it was stasis, she we weeing and pooing right to the end

Back