• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lymington Mummy Bun - Precious - new piccy post 43

I've e-mailed you about a visit Helen:)

It was Precious' eyes that tore at my heart. A friend rehomed a 'Many Tears' ex breeding b i t c h and her eyes looked like that when I first met her. Now, they look completely different as she is a very happy doggie. Hopefully, Precious' eyes will change too as she learns she is safe and loved and will be allowed to be a bunny, rather than a breeding machine.

I've e-mailed you about a visit Helen:)

It was Precious' eyes that tore at my heart. A friend rehomed a 'Many Tears' ex breeding b i t c h and her eyes looked like that when I first met her. Now, they look completely different as she is a very happy doggie. Hopefully, Precious' eyes will change too as she learns she is safe and loved and will be allowed to be a bunny, rather than a breeding machine.

Just replied Karen.

You can tell so much from the eyes can't you.

Well today, whilst still very unsure of herself, we moved Precious to a larger hutch in the sunshine (as she's been hidden since she arrived to give her some privacy for giving birth). She sat and watched me all day and seemed to enjoy watching the world go by a little more than she has done previously.

David handled her for a bit too, but she wasn't too keen. We did manage to get a nice photo though. I think she looks a bit happier in this one.

PreciousCloseUp.jpg

I think we are on our way with this lady :D

You're doing a wonderful job with her. :) She deserves to be Princess Precious after all she has been through. :love:

Back