• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lymington Mummy Bun - Precious - new piccy post 43

He's scrummy - I love black buns.

Thing is that I think the right bunny comes along at the right time and Starbuck will have his day. We lost our beloved Fudge a week ago and whilst we knew she was poorly we didn't expect it then. Netty our Lym Dutch is now in the process of marrying Cookie the bunny Fudge left behind - it's all in the timing as she wouldn't be staying and joing our family if things had worked out differently. I trust entirely to 'the universe' or whatever it is, to sort things out.

Sure Starbuck will get his woman when the time is right.

This is such a lovely way of looking at it. But I am so sorry about Fudge.

Thank you.

Good luck for Precious - I shall look out for updates. x

Precious looks like Furby but her eyes are so sad:( I'm in tears looking at her and thinking of what she has been through. Poor, poor bun. I am so glad she will now get the love and care she needs and won't ever have to be mated again.

Furby was very scared when I first brought him home but is much better now:) Hopefully, Precious will be the same.

I think I live near enough to come for snuggles with buns, Helen :) Would love to meet Precious and Netty if you really don't mind visitors. It would be great to meet some of the other Lymington buns. Furby is the only one I have seen - and he is adorable and I am sure will truly come out of himself once he is bonded.

Precious looks like Furby but her eyes are so sad:( I'm in tears looking at her and thinking of what she has been through. Poor, poor bun. I am so glad she will now get the love and care she needs and won't ever have to be mated again.

Furby was very scared when I first brought him home but is much better now:) Hopefully, Precious will be the same.

I think I live near enough to come for snuggles with buns, Helen :) Would love to meet Precious and Netty if you really don't mind visitors. It would be great to meet some of the other Lymington buns. Furby is the only one I have seen - and he is adorable and I am sure will truly come out of himself once he is bonded.

You are very, very welcome Karen. Just shout when you want to come.

Poor little Precious, thank goodness she is with you now. I dread to think what would have happened to Precious and Lara if you hadnt rescued them.

Sending Precious lots of love and nose rubs.

What a stunning girl, and such a harsh start to life. I hope she finds her forever home very soon with someone who can give her all the love and affection she deserves.

~Laura and Poppers~

Well this morning Precious is obviously in a bit of discomfort so she's had her pain relief.

She has eaten under her own steam over night too so she's a bunny with a strong constitution I think.

She looks so very sad though - her dead eyes. It makes me want to cry. She is obviously feeling her loss.

The main difference this morning is that she is laying down in the hutch and not ripping the place up or hiding in the sleeping area. I just hope that this is not due to pain/depression, but more about not being disturbed in herself by the kits that had obviously been making her so uncomfortable and frustrated.

She allowed me to comfort her late last night when I gave her some Recovery. Very scared but relatively accepting of me handling her as necessary.

I do hope today will see an even bigger improvement in her demeanour.

Oh bless her, im glad she'd ok, hopefully this is the start of a nice life and she can forget the trauma shes been through x

Bless her! Her story makes me want to cry.:cry:

Sending her cuddles. Hope she feels better soon.

xxx

Poor Precious. Come on girlie, we want your eyes shining bright again, when you are recovered and ready! More hugs and vibes from me and the bunnies x

Well this morning Precious is obviously in a bit of discomfort so she's had her pain relief.

She has eaten under her own steam over night too so she's a bunny with a strong constitution I think.

She looks so very sad though - her dead eyes. It makes me want to cry. She is obviously feeling her loss.

The main difference this morning is that she is laying down in the hutch and not ripping the place up or hiding in the sleeping area. I just hope that this is not due to pain/depression, but more about not being disturbed in herself by the kits that had obviously been making her so uncomfortable and frustrated.

She allowed me to comfort her late last night when I gave her some Recovery. Very scared but relatively accepting of me handling her as necessary.

I do hope today will see an even bigger improvement in her demeanour.

That brought tears to my eyes :cry: these bunnies are so very special and deserve the brightest of futures ahead of them now xxx

ooh....... you know I never listen to my husband anyway!!!!!........ I think I am going to have enough on my hands with Dougal... am going to let my head rule over my heart this time.

But after reading your last post my heart is now starting to take over....

Last edited:
So glad Precious has overcome her final hurdle and that she is now having the life she should have.

Back