• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy Update.... Page 6- letter of complaint

thanks all, it comes in a package with copies of the guarantee, receipt, and invoice fropm the vets...

plus my vet (bless her) I told her the situation and she wrote up her findings in an A4 letter so support the complaint (for free) and she never charged for the dental...

Shes gread. since we forked out £700 for noodles amputation- each time we go in she says to the receptionist 'no charge for this' or 'no charge for that' shes great

bloomin heck jemma! guess where i'll be going tomorrow.....just for a general nosey about of course (not to upset the staff who know me well - one of whom runs when i walk in:roll:).

i haven't read lucy's original thread yet but thank goodness she's in a good home now - can't wait to give her lots of special noserubs:love:

bloomin heck jemma! guess where i'll be going tomorrow.....just for a general nosey about of course (not to upset the staff who know me well - one of whom runs when i walk in:roll:).

i haven't read lucy's original thread yet but thank goodness she's in a good home now - can't wait to give her lots of special noserubs:love:

They have a beautiful 5 month old orange and chocolate brown rex called Tia- if she is still there you must give her a munch....

Just make sure you say loudly in front off the staff - to another customer- Id be careful buying that, someone last week bought a rabbit from here and it was pregnant....:)

They have a beautiful 5 month old orange and chocolate brown rex called Tia- if she is still there you must give her a munch....

Just make sure you say loudly in front off the staff - to another customer- Id be careful buying that, someone last week bought a rabbit from here and it was pregnant....:)

:lol: i've caused enough trouble in there in the past! don't want to be banned cos they have a decent craft shop within there! to be honest, i've never been in there at all when a purchase is happening - probably a good job;)

I think you have structured your letter very well.

The only thing I would change is - I would not apologise for the length of your letter & the detail of it. You have nothing to apologise for - had they not been decieved by the breeder or 'dealt' with her in the way they did - you nor Lucy would be in this situtation :cry:

I really hope they take on board your comments & do refund you your vet fees. Keep us posted.

Agree!
Great letter!
umm...just last sentence or so..."experienced" pet owners...

I would def. be expecting a very good reason why this has happened...as any animal sold in a shop should be check by a vet!
What kind of vet would miss that?
And what kind of breeder mates a doe and then think she has miscarried because she starts pulling her fur out?:shock::evil: Doesnt he know how they build themselves a nest!:evil:

oooh Im just furious!

I hope you get a good response & that Lucy is healing ok...she is such a sweety & has had such a stresssful upsetting time....just not fair or considerate at all.
Thank goodness you came along!:love:

Back