• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Lopsley -Back to Vets..HUGE Haematoma

He's OK!!! :D :D :D :D
Christabel had to suture his ripped ear too, poor lad.
They have all fallen in love with him AND they ALL commented on the HUMUNGOUS size of his plums :shock: :lol:

Quite the biggest they have seen on a Bun :lol: :lol:

PHEW, I am so relieved Lops and Nomad are OK!!

:D :D

Janex

Yay well done Lopsley and Nomad (in bunny sign language). Now the offending fruits of his loins are detached, can we NOW have a photo? :lol: :lol:

Adam

LonBun said:
Yay well done Lopsley and Nomad (in bunny sign language). Now the offending fruits of his loins are detached, can we NOW have a photo? :lol: :lol:

Adam

Picture1038.jpg

I think he is feeling a bit bruised, poor boy.

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
LonBun said:

Adam

Picture1038.jpg

I think he is feeling a bit bruised, poor boy.

Janex
Awww look at that beautiful boy! :love: It must have been very traumatic for him loosing his plums. :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol:

lord lopsey-de plumed

AAWWW jane :( he's gorgeous :) I wanted to have his babies :( left it too late AGAIN eh! :( :lol: :wink:

Well done bunnies!! :D Glad everything went well :mrgreen:

Aww what a lovely photo of Lord Lopsley! :love: :love:

Poor Lopsley has a complication from his op'
His left 'plum' is soooooooooo swollen, full of blood.
He is on Metacam but will have to be checked by Christabel again tomorrow. I do feel sorry for him :(
He hops like he's been riding a horse :(

Vibes for Lord Lopsley's sore, swollen 'plum' please.... :roll:

Janex

Back