• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Lopsley -Back to Vets..HUGE Haematoma

Look, if his cobblers are so infeasibly huge (that must be the Eng. Lop in him), can we have a photo (of his berrys). Were all bunny lovers here, so I am sure there will be only one or two who are offended :wink: :lol:

Adam

LonBun said:
Look, if his cobblers are so infeasibly huge (that must be the Eng. Lop in him), can we have a photo (of his berrys). Were all bunny lovers here, so I am sure there will be only one or two who are offended :wink: :lol:

Adam

Can you imagin the grief I'd get on here if I posted a piccie of Lopsleys prize plums!! :shock:
All RU have severe doubts about my sanity as it is!!

:lol: :lol:

Janex

Lops ESCAPED from his pen and met up with Maggie :shock:

Result-one of Lops lugs torn :shock: :(
Blood EVERYWHERE Took ages to stop as had split a vein
I really have no idea how he managed to escape. But he did and its my fault :(
Mags is OK, although with her poorly lungs she could have done without the stress.
Lops plums are not going a day too soon
OMG what a start to what was already gonna be a stressful day......

Janex

Awwww poor sausage! It's not your fault silly! Buns are very determined when they set their mind to something!
Good luck with the ops buns xxx

oh dear.. norty lopsey! Hope all goes well and he behaves himself at the vets today :wink:
Good luck Nomad too!

He'll be fine. Maybe you should change his name to Gluey, as at this rate that's what he will be held together with. Not your fault at all. He's a big daft bunny and we all love him. :lol: :lol: Lots of vibes a comin' Same for Nomad

Adam

Well his Lordship is now at the Vets
I arrived in a stressed state and Christabel has prescribed IV Gin+Tonic :lol: :lol:
Think I'll make that IV Wine as Gin makes me cry!! :oops: :roll:

Roll on 2pm when I can phone to see how Lops is
Thanks very much for all the good vibes

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Well his Lordship is now at the Vets
I arrived in a stressed state and Christabel has prescribed IV Gin+Tonic :lol: :lol:
Think I'll make that IV Wine as Gin makes me cry!! :oops: :roll:

Roll on 2pm when I can phone to see how Lops is
Thanks very much for all the good vibes

Janex

He will be right as rain tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D

hugs to you x

Awww sounds like he's leading you a merry dance :shock: hope all goes well at the vets, I'm sure it will :D healing vibes for Lopsley and some nice soothing ones for Jane xxxx
Lots of goo vibes for Nomad too xxxxx

I spoke to the lovely Melinda a while ago (perfect excuse to exit stage left from a boring meeting :lol: ) Little Nomad is doing fine, he is now minus his plums, his leg ring and some minor molar spurs :D She also x-rayed his spine and there is some very minor arthritis. But he's recovering well :D :D :D

Thinking of Lord Lopsley too!

Yaaaaaaaay Well Done No-plums-Nomad!!

Sorry I mean *Shouts through cupped hands*

WELL DONE NO-PLUMS- NOMAD!! :lol:

27 mins til I can phone about Lopsley.....

Not that I am clock-watching of course :oops: :roll:

Janex

Back