• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert-U/D 1st August

Thank you for asking about Lord H. He is relatively stable at the moment. Rather like the late Inspector Morse no matter how many health problems Lord H develops he never seems to loose his appetite. Even when his tummy issues are at their worst he still keeps eating. But everything runs straight through him.

Thanks again for caring and offering support, I am feeling more than a little :cry: atm xx

Thank you for asking about Lord H. He is relatively stable at the moment. Rather like the late Inspector Morse no matter how many health problems Lord H develops he never seems to loose his appetite. Even when his tummy issues are at their worst he still keeps eating. But everything runs straight through him.

Thanks again for caring and offering support, I am feeling more than a little :cry: atm xx

Im glad he is relatively stable at the moment. It’s understandable, under the circumstances. Topping up the vibes and hugs xx

I'm not at all surprised you are feeling :cry: . Having a sick pet is extremely stressful - particularly when you are having to monitor him so closely and you're not feeling on top of things anyway. I doubt you are sleeping properly or are able to relax. All in all, pretty:censored: Sending more vibes. xxx

Thinking of you and Lord H today and hoping he is improving each day and sending gentle hugs your way for comfort and strength. xxxxx

Thank you for all the vibes. Lord H remains stable at the moment. He has become more active over the last 24 hours, which I am taking to be a positive sign x

Lots of stay well for longer vibes. I'm sure you could do with a break from the rabbit roller coaster x

Back