• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loosing the will to live....

They rang at last :roll:

Luckily for them the bloods came back fairly normal for an elderly bunny :)

They actually think she is depressed as she has deteriorated a lot since loosing Moses :( I will definatley try to bond her with Revel now I know she is Ok physically, I just didn't want to rush into it if she was poorly or in pain

I'm so pleased the blood test results were good. Poor Summer though, it sounds as though losing Moses has hit her hard. :cry:

Hopefully Revel will be just what she needs. :love: Is he the Alfie lookalike? (I can't remember :oops:) If so, I'm sure she'll find him irresistible (sp?). ;)

I'm so pleased the blood test results were good. Poor Summer though, it sounds as though losing Moses has hit her hard. :cry:

Hopefully Revel will be just what she needs. :love: Is he the Alfie lookalike? (I can't remember :oops:) If so, I'm sure she'll find him irresistible (sp?). ;)

Yup :lol:
I really can't believe they are messing you around so much Liz...it's disgusting.
Really hope the bonding goes well, will be lovely for them to have new loves for their twilight years :love:
How are Daisy and Theo getting on?

Yup :lol:
I really can't believe they are messing you around so much Liz...it's disgusting.
Really hope the bonding goes well, will be lovely for them to have new loves for their twilight years :love:
How are Daisy and Theo getting on?

Theo is doing great, but is very thin. Daisy is also doing well, but the bonding with Frank didn't go well this week, Franks fault not hers :( I will reply to your pm soon, I am not ignoring you honest :oops::lol::lol:

I have rung another vet today for some info. The vet sounds good, but the prices are a worry. On the plus side their consults are around £10 cheaper than my vet, but neuters are £100 compared with £55 at mine and vaccs are nearly £20 and only £14.50 now. A GA is £70 compared to £40 for my current vet :? When your vet bill is already around £1000 per month, that could cripple us :? But if the vet actually has an interest in what we do and is good.....:?

We might take one of the new buns that are arriving up to see her just to see what its like :)

ETA Revel is bottom left in siggy :love:

As a rescue Liz, do you have to "buy" all your vet treatment from one place. If the vacs are cheaper with one vet, could you not just do the vacs there?

Alternatively, say to the new vet, this is what I am paying for "x" and I don't want it to increase. My business is worth more than the 2 rabbit household, so I would expect to negotiate certain rates. If you don't ask you dont get.

Back