• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what we made Amber yesterday :-)

Wow! What a hit! They took hours to cook. I think I put too much water in.

40482977.jpg

:love::love:
Looks like she is enjoying it :D

Ha ha did he like them :lol: Geoff almost ate one when he came in from work last night ravenous like he always is I said NO there for Amber LOL:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:I havent done them yet - was just imagining!:lol:
Just told OH & he laughed so much imagining eating them all!:lol:

Need to buy more pellets first!:D

Lucky really did enjoy it and i used the pellets that he's not keen on too - it had bits of hay in too.

I forgot to mention that i left out the porridge oats - i just used water to bind it.

Yeh grinding the pellets does take time ( I have 3 kids and they all took a turn :lol:) , but you get big muscles, if you have a coffee grinder they might be alright in that :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am actually considering buying a grinder for this purpose!! :lol::lol::lol: I didnt actually grind all of them but i ground most of them - it took aaages and still wasnt perfect dust but it gave the biccies texture.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am actually considering buying a grinder for this purpose!! :lol::lol::lol: I didnt actually grind all of them but i ground most of them - it took aaages and still wasnt perfect dust but it gave the biccies texture.

Yeh that's what I did too some big chunks on top :D

Cutey pics :love:

I did just water, ground pellets and some short bits of hay and some apple but it could have easily been done without the apple.

I think hay, pellets and water would be worth a try as long as you cook them till they are dry I think they should be alright :wave:

It is lovely to see everyone making them :love:

Bramble loved the one we just gave him......and he has 13 more left! Thanks for sharing with us :love: I will get some photo of the next one I give him!

I am making these tonight after work. Although Pierre doesn't deserve them today hes been naughty :evil:

Last edited:
Back