• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Living With A House Rabbit-Positive Comments

£18!? cheapest ive seen is one box for £30 !
Cheeky bunnies,chewing a hole in the door:lol:

i hate going out into the cold-but i love spending my time with them,so i find myself outside in all kinds of weather haha

£18!? cheapest ive seen is one box for £30 !
Cheeky bunnies,chewing a hole in the door:lol:

i hate going out into the cold-but i love spending my time with them,so i find myself outside in all kinds of weather haha

They were second hand i posted a request if anyone was selling any on my local for sale page on Facebook. That's why i have one set in brown and one set in black. But the bunnies don't mind that they love their sectioned off area, they put themselves back in it when they have had enough running around! :D

Yeah not bad price, cheapest I've seen them. you'd be able to tie them together no problem, they come with a few clips but it would work with cable ties aswell. We've got the cage attached to the pen with the clips and its fairly sturdy. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's the persuasion goin? x :wave::D

its had good days and bad days!

first of all i got the ''yes,go ahead'' and then,my mum changed her mind...
you see,my mum is one who believes that rabbits live outdoors and carrots are healthy for them,a small hutch is fine,they shouldn't be spayed and they should be given as many pellets as they can eat.

she doesn't mean it intentionally to harm rabbits,but when she was growing up she used to just have one rabbit,feed it carrots-meusli (sp?) and it would live in a small cage with the same toys because they are ''not clever enough,they only need afew toys'' this was what was believed to be good for rabbits,untill more reasearch was done into them

also,when i was about 8 we got a female rabbit,un spayed-we would put her in the play room in her hutch for the winter and she used to pull her fur out,making a nest-phantom pregnancy,my parents put it down to her being too hot indoors!
she lives a good long life,eight or nine years-then we waited afew years and then we got our current buns...well,my buns haha!

i can't wait to move out,i'll have a house full of rabbits...soon:lol:

Back