• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Geordie Bun

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We lost our very special boy this morning :cry::cry::cry: we are both completely devastated.

We wanted so much to do the best by him and give him a happy life, but instead he has gone forever :cry:

Geordie was with us for 6 weeks, I just pray that they were happy weeks for him and wish with all my heart that it could have been longer.

Geordie I am so sorry, we will miss you so very much :cry::cry::cry:

I hope you are binkying happily at the bridge, something you were never able to do properly here. Please find some of our other special buns there to look after you, I don't want you to be lonely any more xxxxx

HPIM1864.jpg

HPIM1877.jpg

HPIM1914.jpg

HPIM2014.jpg

This little man made my heart twang when I saw him. I am sure he is binkying at The Bridge with some pals.

All my love.

Andrea x x

Little Geordie :( You were so precious, and me & Martyn loved you sooooo much :(

Liz, you did an amazing job with him. He was such an amazing special bunny and I'm sure he was a pleasure to have, even if it was just for 6 weeks :cry::cry::cry:

I miss you soooo much Geordie, even though you were Martyn's sponsor bunny, I still felt like you were one of my lot.

I hope you're having fun at the bridge with all our other bunnies xx

Liz, I'm sending you the biggest hug ever xxx

Last edited:
Little Geordie :( You were so precious, and me & Martyn loved you sooooo much :(

Liz, you did an amazing job with him. He was such an amazing special bunny and I'm sure he was a pleasure to have, even if it was just for 6 weeks :cry::cry::cry:

I miss you soooo much Geordie, even though you were Martyn's sponsor bunny, I still felt like you were one of my lot.

I hope you're having fun at the bridge with all our other bunnies xx

Liz, I'm sending you the biggest hug ever xxx

Thank you so much :(

One of the first things I said after the vet rang is " How do I tell Martyn?" as we know how much he loves him and after loosing Stanley I felt terrible for him :(

Thank you so much :(

One of the first things I said after the vet rang is " How do I tell Martyn?" as we know how much he loves him and after loosing Stanley I felt terrible for him :(

Awwww bless ya!! Sorry I didn't reply to your message. I had a friend over and we went to tell Martyn, then we got distracted and then Dylan tried base jumping without a parachute :roll:

Oh little Geordie bun. I'm so so lucky to have met you and given you hugs. :love: You were such a gentle, funny, extra special little bunny. I hope you are having a lovely time at the bridge with lots of bunny company. Binky free little man :love:

Liz, I dont know what to say, I cant imagine how devastated you and Steve are, I wish I could do or say something to make it go away, Thinking of you xxx

:(
I was just commenting on his picture thread.

Binky Free little one.

I am so sorry for your loss, but feel happy that within the six weeks he was with you, you gave him a happy amazing life.

My thoughts are with you.
x

I am so sorry for your loss Liz & Steve :cry:

Geordie bun you were such a special boy - binky special little man, sleeptight sweetheart xxxx

I am certain that his 6 weeks with you were very happy ones indeed - it's tragic that he was taken from you so soon, but he would have known that he was very loved and he would have thoroughly enjoyed the sunshine, relaxation, joy and companionship from you, Steve and all the other bunnies, that being in your house would have brought to him.

RIP beautiful Geordie :(

I am so sorry Liz, i can't believe he's gone, he really was a special little boy i will miss him too.

Loads of hugs for you and Steve xxxx

Binky free at the bridge sweetheart xxxx

Back