• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly is 3 today! UD photos and video post 10!

I just watched the video and I was thinking of everything you said when you said it! I think we tell our rabbits the same things: 'that's not food', 'no, over here' [point, wait for rabbit to ignore finger], although mine still hasn't progressed to ignoring fingers stage! When she learns 'bring it back' and actually does it then I'll know it's possible to teach Lopsy to fetch his treatball from wherever he's hidden it for refilling! Curently I use a stick to knock it towards me and he attacks the stick :roll:

I love your videos :D Lilly's a great video subject!

:lol: I talk to her constantly even if the camera isn't recording! I try to be quiet if I'm filming her because I always put on my embarrassing "bunny voice"! But I always forget when the camera's rolling :p

Glad you like the videos :D Lilly is fun to film!

Lilly has a treat ball too, she manages to get it stuck places regularly, luckily she's so desperate to get it back out for the treats she lets me get it for her whilst she waits semi-patiently :lol: The only time Lilly ever attacks my hand is when I pretend I'm digging in her hay or on the rug, she gets really riled up and lively for some reason! When I stop she either wants head rubs or just binkies around the room!

Just watched the video- so funny how she runs off with the lids! Might have to try my indoor buns with one of these.

Just watched the video- so funny how she runs off with the lids! Might have to try my indoor buns with one of these.

She has the hang of it now! She throws the lids now, she seems to have realised if she runs off with them it's longer before she gets the treats!

I feel bad that I'm surprised at how quickly she learnt :oops: :lol:

Happy Birthday Lilly :wave: sorry I'm late :oops:

Love the video of her playing with her treat an teach - clever as well as beautiful :D

So sorry about your Harvey. I think about him whenever I see your posts xxx

Happy Birthday Lilly :wave: sorry I'm late :oops:

Love the video of her playing with her treat an teach - clever as well as beautiful :D

So sorry about your Harvey. I think about him whenever I see your posts xxx

Thanks, I miss him terribly, he was such a wonderful boy :( sometimes I still forget he's really not here even though he's been gone two months, his memory is still very much alive in my mind which makes it even harder but it is also nice to have all those clear memories of him :love:

Lilly misses having a friend too :( but I'm sorting that out, she's definitely a bunny who needs company!

Happy birthday Lilly, hope you liked your pressie. Must admit to laughing when you ran off with the toy :)

She is a silly thing isn't she?! I laughed at her too :lol: the first few times she did it she ran off further and did it with all four! :lol:

Back