• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly has a date arranged! UD Issues! See thread in bonding!

Dropped Lilly off :D she was very angry and upset at having been in the car, so I'm hoping she's calmed down, cheered up and settled in now! Once she's eating, drinking, weeing, pooing, the bonding will start :D

I also had a cuddle with the little boy who we're trying her with first who is currently called Giles, OH had cuddles too and loves him :D Giles gave us both a little lick each :D I wanted to take a photo of him to show you guys but forgot because I was too busy cuddling him :oops: but I have photos from last weekend, however they're not the best quality photos! Here they are anyway... this is "Giles" (new name to be confirmed!)

Isn't he cute :D I am trying to be hopeful about the bonding, I can't see any reasons why they wouldn't but I'm a bit nervous because there's so often stories of difficult bonding on here! If not there's another gorgeous boy ready to be tried with Lil, so if that happens I'll show you the photos of him :p

I miss Lilly! The living room is boring now!

He is absolutely adorable. I love his colouring and his floofy head. He looks really affectionate too. Do you know much about his background?

Sending bonding vibes their way xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

He's so fluffy :shock: sending lots of bonding vibes their way!

You should see Milo (the little boy who'll be bonded with Lil if her and Giles don't get on), he's a double maned lion head and he is just a ball of fluff!

It's weird, regardless of whether Lilly brings Giles or Milo home I will have then had three rabbits all with different sorts of fur! Giles has very fine, soft and what looks like crimped hair :lol: Milo is similar! They're both gorgeous boys with amazing natures, if it wasn't for Milo being an ex breeding buck I'd have definitely wanted to try all three :oops: but obviously he would most likely attack another boy!

He is absolutely adorable. I love his colouring and his floofy head. He looks really affectionate too. Do you know much about his background?

Sending bonding vibes their way xx

He was found as a stray on the streets :( the other little boy Milo was taken in from a breeder :(

Thanks for the vibes! I'll come post on here when I get news!

He was found as a stray on the streets :( the other little boy Milo was taken in from a breeder :(

Thanks for the vibes! I'll come post on here when I get news!

Aww bless . He is lucky that he was found by kind people :)

Can't wait to hear any updates. I get very excited about bonding bunnies. Lol xx

I am probably the world's most impatient person! I want to know how Lilly is and how the bonding is going! I felt rather bad leaving her somewhere new and strange so I hope she's settled ok!

I'm not going to text though, I'm going to wait until I go to bed because I expect I'll get a text before then, and if not I can then text and not feel like I'm too much of an over-protective bunny mum and extremely impatient, just quite impatient :oops:

Thanks Rabcat :D

It's weird not having a bunny to cuddle this evening, this is the time where she's pestering me for dinner, or if she's had that already, for attention! My beautiful view of a stretched out bunny on the rug is gone! Can't wait to get her back and I so hope she's coming home with a friend!

I'm getting really frustrated with names! I have a list of 4 and all of them have been my "favourite" at some point! So if anyone has seen his face and has a name that's jumped out to them tell me so I can see if it jumps out at me too! All suggestions welcome!

Just got the best text ever directly from Lilly herself :p

"Hi mummy, just to let you know I have just eaten my dinner, I shared with my new husbun and he let me have a little of his dinner too. [Fosterer] said we are being good bunnies. Miss you, but I will be home soon. Lots of love and snuggles Lilly and Giles xx"

:lol: I love it! The lady looking after them is very lovely isn't she?! :) Glad they're in bunny-loving hands! (Blanked out her name because I don't like giving peoples' names out because it seems odd unless they know I'm doing it!)

Just got the best text ever directly from Lilly herself :p

"Hi mummy, just to let you know I have just eaten my dinner, I shared with my new husbun and he let me have a little of his dinner too. [Fosterer] said we are being good bunnies. Miss you, but I will be home soon. Lots of love and snuggles Lilly and Giles xx"

:lol: I love it! The lady looking after them is very lovely isn't she?! :) Glad they're in bunny-loving hands! (Blanked out her name because I don't like giving peoples' names out because it seems odd unless they know I'm doing it!)

Awww how lovely of her to send you that text :D:D:D

I hope all is going well xxx

Back