• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly has a date arranged! UD Issues! See thread in bonding!

Just in case anyone got any vibes that I was angry at him, I'm not at all! He's just being a bunny, and it's probably my own fault for letting them have a bit too much space too fast! Plus, you guys have seen his face, how could anyone be angry at that little face :love: he is a naughty bunny of course, but what else can you expect from a rabbit if not naughtiness :lol:

Lilly is fast asleep and dreaming with him next to her so she's not mad at him either :love:

You didn't come across as mad at him at all - just worried for both Lilly and him :wave:

Glad that you have had some advice on how to deal with this xx

You didn't come across as mad at him at all - just worried for both Lilly and him :wave:

Glad that you have had some advice on how to deal with this xx

Thanks :) I was really worried people would be reading and thinking I was angry at him! That's not how I felt, I was upset at the situation and worried for both of them! His willy is fine this morning! No blood, no redness and no swelling at all phew! Lilly has no cuts either, he's just helped her along with her moult :roll:

I've just had some cuddles with him :love: he's very cuddly and doesn't mind being picked up at all! I gave them both head rubs and Lilly especially was very appreciative! No humping for a while now :D just sleeping and snuggling so I get to go out for a run (I'll tell hubby he has to have his ears on high alert for any escapees or aggressiveness)

1030 is obviously humping time :roll: exact same time as yesterday! He's at it all again :roll: I'm going to have another sleepless night :( even more frustrating as I've been unwell :(

He's still mounting Lilly semi-regularly and pulling her fur, she's calm mostly though, except when she's having her fur pulled.

She happily grooms him and he just DBFed up against her so they do like each other, there's just this dominance issue going on with him :(

I have had a few cuddles with him, he's so teeny!! :love:

Yay that's brilliant :) Rosie used to go through phases of head humping with bobby but it sorted itself out. It started when spring fever hit xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Yay that's brilliant :) Rosie used to go through phases of head humping with bobby but it sorted itself out. It started when spring fever hit xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I've never had Spring fever issues before but I'll be expecting them next Spring, Logan is so lively and definitely dominant!

He still humps every so often, he's going at it now, anything that over excites him (including me stroking him, me talking to him, me looking at him, him getting fresh hay, him getting a treat, him periscoping and seeing who-knows-what that excites him, OH walking into the room... I've never known a rabbit get excited so easily!) triggers a little humping!

I'm going to sleep in my bed tonight, my back hurts from sleeping on the floor 3 nights in a row :( there will still be some scuffling and humping, but I think it's very unlikely either will hurt the other so I'm happy leaving them over night :) I'm so desperate for a good night's sleep!

I've never had Spring fever issues before but I'll be expecting them next Spring, Logan is so lively and definitely dominant!

He still humps every so often, he's going at it now, anything that over excites him (including me stroking him, me talking to him, me looking at him, him getting fresh hay, him getting a treat, him periscoping and seeing who-knows-what that excites him, OH walking into the room... I've never known a rabbit get excited so easily!) triggers a little humping!

I'm going to sleep in my bed tonight, my back hurts from sleeping on the floor 3 nights in a row :( there will still be some scuffling and humping, but I think it's very unlikely either will hurt the other so I'm happy leaving them over night :) I'm so desperate for a good night's sleep!
Aww he sounds so excitable!

I'd expect him to settle down. He's probably just really happy to have a great home with a beautiful wife ;) and wants the world to know it and to know that she's now his!

Aww he sounds so excitable!

I'd expect him to settle down. He's probably just really happy to have a great home with a beautiful wife ;) and wants the world to know it and to know that she's now his!

:lol: I do keep saying to him "I know she's beautiful, and I don't blame you for wanting to hump her, but you really need to get off her and stop pulling her fur!!"

I don't think he listens though :p he is definitely an extremely happy, confident bunny :D he sits on my lap too, if I put him on it he doesn't just climb off :shock: and he doesn't struggle when being picked up, or put down :shock: and he's so little I can actually pick him up with one hand! Although obviously I use two hands in general to support him, not that he cares, any being picked up is positive attention in his mind it seems! I hope when everything is less "new" he calms down enough to not go nuts about everything :lol:

He does sound lovely. Hope they manage to work out a way to live happily together.

Thank you :)

I can't stop cuddling him :oops: Lilly looks jealous and I give her head rubs instead because I know she doesn't actually want a cuddle :lol:

No buzzing or humping that I've seen so far today (although I have been out a lot of the day) but yesterday when I came home he got so excited he started humping her :roll: today he was excited, but when he'd had his cuddle he went back to laying with her :D I can't remember if I've said this but there have been DBFs from both of them, he has DBFed up against her too :love: if there is very little humping today and tomorrow, when I get back from work tomorrow I'm going to add the pen onto the hutch so increasing their space a bit, then I'll spend another night on the floor, will get one more night in my bed tonight to catch up on some quality sleep first though!

Also, Logan is still underweight but feels stockier so I think he's gaining weight :D (although the scales still say 1.6 they flickered upwards rather than downwards before settling there, so I think he's put on a bit :D I don't think he'll actually even reach 2kg he's so tiny :shock:)

Last edited:
Back