• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillabelle

Buns absolutely love a routine!

I swear they know the time and days better than me [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Yep we always know when it's half 7 as Mischief sits by his bowl and even throws it about. And now we have Lillabelle doing meerkat impressions aswell [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

"Those on the forum know better, but I read that it is not appropriate to give vegetables before 5-6 months, so frankly, I did not give vegetables to Cookie until 6 months old. I gave Cookie lots of alfalfa when he was a baby."

I don't agree with this. My new bun was eating dandelions and grass at his first home when he was six weeks old and I've given him a handful of green leaves per day ever since we rehomed him at eight weeks, with a small amount of Excel pellets for juniors and two big clumps of Timothy hay. For treats he gets a tiny slice of carrot. He's now five months and still trim and only leaves hard droppings in his cage. Weighs less than 3lbs.

All my buns (lionheads) have thrived on a similar diet and all lived to be over eight years old.

Back