• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester to Bolton Part 2

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We now need to get Rum and Raisin up to Bolton ( Kays at Bunnyhops) next weekend..Sunday..and then Falcon bringing back down same day
Please if anyone can help with this let me know.thank you :D

Might be a silly question but where are they at the moment? If they can be bought to mine or nearby I can take them on to Kays

You still thinking your getting these bunnies Ali There's the falkiirk triangle to pass still or I might swap them ( wonders how easy it would be to paint the girls)or I can say we ran into aliens

Last edited:
You still thinking your getting these bunnies Ali There's the falkiirk triangle to pass still or I might swap them ( wonders how easy it would be to paint the girls)or I can say we ran into aliens

I would know the minute they started chewing it was them!:lol:

Trust you Kay ....hope you have the giants under padlock this time

Jill can you let the other person know we will be there 12 to one latest as hubby don't want to driving home to late as there snow forcast for late Sunday evening here

Last edited:

Jill can you let the other person know we will be there 12 to one latest as hubby don't want to driving home to late as there snow forcast for late Sunday evening here

I have two giants coming in on Saturday;):D

So if you're not going to be too late I could meet you just off the m73 at our junction when you're passing!;)

Ohhh kay have you do you think our lady would bond with them

That would be great Ali will give you a bell tomorrow after work

All sorted, will be picking up buns at 10:00 at a point approx an hour and a half away from Leigh, so we should be there by 12:00.
We figured that you may only have a narrow window to avoid bad weather etc. So no problem. :wave:

All sorted, will be picking up buns at 10:00 at a point approx an hour and a half away from Leigh, so we should be there by 12:00.
We figured that you may only have a narrow window to avoid bad weather etc. So no problem. :wave:

Thank you so much for doing this, you're going to have a massive day out in the car.

Back