• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latte the house bun

Lattebun

New Kit
This is my 14 week old house bun and his pen Latte. We also let him out whenever we sre home but this is when we aren't home and sleeping. We have reserved and are picking up Mocha on Monday who will be his wifebun. Both will be able to be neutered end of March so I want to neuter then together, let them settle at the same time then start bonding. Mocha will stay in a completely seperate area of her own in the meantime.

I've talked my husband into removing the pen and making the spare room Latte lives in into a bun room once the buns are bonded 😅 as it'll give them both a lot more space and I love having my housebuns but as we have a dog they do need a safe space so when we are out we can close the door away from our dog (not that he bothers them but I wouldn't leave them unsupervised).

I am certain when he agreed to a house rabbit he did not expect to give up a whole room 🤣 does anyone have ideas to make my area more interesting? It always looks very bare to me but I feel like there's a lot of stuff 😅

Attachments

• 20240216_134729.jpg
    20240216_134729.jpg
    684.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240207_225239.jpg
    20240207_225239.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4751.HEIC.jpg
    IMG_4751.HEIC.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 8
Welcome to the forum, their place looks very nice and I'm sure there will be people on the forum giving you great advice on this subject. And also your bunnies are so cute 😍😍

Welcome to the forum. Lotte and Mocha are very cute. Sending positive vibes for their neuters and their bonding. Their setup looks lovely.

Hi welcome to the forum 👋 and what beautiful bunnies. That looks a lovely setup, and having their own room sounds great. You will find lots of info in the housing section of the forum, if you need inspiration. Let us know how they are getting on, and we love photos on here :giggle:

Back