• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady

sarahslc

Warren Scout
We took you in when the o/h brothers ex girlfriend refused to look after you and your husbun any more. As you hadn't been looked after very well (mainly ignored I think) you didn't really know how to accept affection. We soon changed that and you transformed into the most gentle loving creature. Sadly you lost your husbun a couple of years ago. We tried to bond you with Sox but you weren't having any of it and chose to adopt our two guinea pigs as your new friends instead :roll:. You played mum to both of them and jolly good you were at it too. When they eventually both passed away you were so heartbroken we had to adopt two more pigs Murphy and Marmite for you to take care of, of course you relished the task.
We hope the time you spent with us was happy and fulfilling. It just breaks my heart that you passed away through illness in the end and that your last few days with us weren't the nicest for you. I have tears streaming down my face as I'm writing this - its so hard.
Run free at the bridge Lady Girl and make sure you hook up with Ruff, Big Pig and Little Pig. Words can't express how empty the house feels without you and how much we are going to miss you. Sleep tight baby girl.

Oh Sarah, what a beautiful tribute to a very special little girl, thinking of you & sending you hugs at this difficult time xxx

Run free Lady at the bridge with all your friends xxxx

Awww so sorry to hear that you've lost your beloved Lady :( Please don't focus on her last few days when she was poorly - focus on the happy years she had with you after you rescued her from neglect.

RIP beautiful Lady xxx

oh im so sorry, but you did a fantastic thing for her by rescuing her.

bye pretty lady, your at peace now.

xxxx

hugs to you, well done for rescuing her & I love the story about her refusing to live with anyone but the piggies. She sounds a lovely character.

Back