• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just won this...

out of curiousity, are you putting ramp(s) in for the shelves? just wondering as my girls use an old carrier and a wooden house as steps and dont have ramps, but doesnt seem anyone else has done that!

out of curiousity, are you putting ramp(s) in for the shelves? just wondering as my girls use an old carrier and a wooden house as steps and dont have ramps, but doesnt seem anyone else has done that!

The 2 I have in a wendy house now don't have ramps. They have 2 home made wooden box type things. They are next to each other and one is taller than the other so they hop onto the lower one and then onto the higher (hope that makes sense!!)

As they get older and less agile, I might consider ramps.

yeah likewise, i figure its more fun for them to hop around and take up less space than ramps. but yeah, might have to change that when they get older though, but they've only just turned one year old so dont have to worry for a while!

Back