• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just ordered this puppy pen for £15.99

I have one like that :) I have no idea why people buy tiny cages when a puppy pen is usually half the price and an ample size for longer periods to be shut in! But then again they are sold to them by people who want a profit I suppose. But add a puppy pen to that cage and you have a really good set up:p

That's what I bought for bonding my Herbie & Hollie. I got the tall one in case they jumped out. I don't use it now but it is handy to have for trips away etc.

Mines for when we have visitors people will be in and out. Me and my Kids are sensible enough to quickly close the door behind us but I cant say the same for others! lol x

That's who I got mine from. Although mine was a different model. Would definitely recommend the seller who was top notch, ordered on the thursday morning before 8am, got a dispatch note by dinner time, a tracking text from the delivery people by tea time to say it was being delivered next day and was delivered in an hour slot by 11am the next day.

I think so, but its only really gonna be in use occasionally so I don't mind to much if I have to climb over x

Would it be worth keeping it in their room but leave it open?? x

Back