• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what does everyone think of this? u d found a better one?

what is it for? too small for everyday life, nice as a hide in an aviary? having said that, would that I had the money for such luxuries!

I was thinking of the run around idea and attaching a tube to the next run? But IV always gone for a 6ft hutch with two runs before... may just stay safe with my old idea ;)

Did you change the link? That new one looks good - well made and nice size. I think there's quite a few people on here with hutches/runs from them. Jenova has a hutch made by him, but I can't remember off the top of my head. That exact model is one I'd trust... I'd be able to order it, and know that it would come and I'd be happy with it. It looks securely made with great material, with nice strong lasting fixings. I'd want to add some bolts though.

Runarounds are great, I'd definitely recommend them :D

Back