• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just done a bunny rescue U/D LUCYS HOME!!!!!!

I know! shes so much happier poor baby, katrina said she was snugglin up to them last night and being really really trusting! After all shes been through aswell
I want to report the man to the RSCPA but we both decided it was best left alone

At least this story has a happy ending. Well done. I look forward to seeing photos of the little one. Have you sorted suitable indoor accomodation out for her?

Rabswood

I'm glad poor Lucy is having a happy ending. Am so impressed she's ready to hop around already!

the vet said, they werent no for sure that bun was a rescue bun,it cud of quite easily been our bun (not that they were suggesting we were lying to cover up us hurtin the bun)

I didnt mean for the vet to comment on where the bun came from, when you [or whoever if someone else attempts] brought it to them as obviously they only have your word. I meant a purely factual report about it's health and medical condition.

Hi Well done for sorting out this poor bunny,

I have 2 3-legged rabbits which get on really well. Just watch out for their other leg getting urine on it as they tend to wee wonky, and also don't let her get too fat as she is putting all her weight on the one back leg when she hops, which means she is suseptable to sore hocks.

I love it when my little one binkys shes not even a year old yet and has had such a bad start in life, but she just throws herself about in the air and doesn't care how she lands. She is so happy but sometimes it scares the life out of me as I worry she will hurt her other leg with all her acrobatics:D

Lucy is such a beautiful rabbit :cry: i cant believe what shes been through :cry: she seemed really happy when i saw her you can tell shes going to be dead cheeky :p

was nice meeting you Vikki :wave: i apologize for not stopping long had to race back for work lol it was only after i left i thought id been rather rude racing away like that :?

xx

Lucy is such a beautiful rabbit :cry: i cant believe what shes been through :cry: she seemed really happy when i saw her you can tell shes going to be dead cheeky :p

was nice meeting you Vikki :wave: i apologize for not stopping long had to race back for work lol it was only after i left i thought id been rather rude racing away like that :?

xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww its fine chick! THANKU so much for the indoor cage! :D Nice meeting you too Louise! Sorry i looked a tip i had only been awake a little while :wave::lol:

NEWSIG.jpg

Back